Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

veeru chennai boy-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author veeru chennai boy-
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you dear! You have said jun-nov trend decider is 5589. Then what do you mean by "year of trend decider is 5926"?
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #47   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please just c the old forums devinay ar

5926 threeeeeeee consecutive days above then magic numbers for nifty i have .... let it go then we will c.....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #49   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will it be 5278 today maxi low? [ 5353 taken out or in that area take care]
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #50   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cover the nf shots 5367 and go long with sl 5348 [5353-5 pts]
there also double stop loss.... only intra....
black belt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veera dum nikal gaya??
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #52   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5391 enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ............ 2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Veeru,
If NF closes above 5353, then what will be your direction?
Regards
Manass
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manass wrote:
Hi Veeru,
NF went down till 5612 then what will be your SUGGESTION?
Regards
Manass
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
5391 enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Where is the experrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt view, Mr. Veerappan, the moolah of the stock market, no one is asking you about ur views this time, r u out of business, i am waiting for your experrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt view.
GAJRAJ
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkmkc it clearly shows you are not following VEERU he has opened several forums and updating time to time recently he has given clearly his bullish views people have made a lot of money if i am correct his june last week call has minted money from Rs 23000/- to 240000/- with in two days . Market is dynamic and no views remain static or permanent . specially to understand VEERUS language you should be equally intelligent as VEERU is.
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAJRAJ wrote:
vkmkc it clearly shows you are not following VEERU he has opened several forums and updating time to time recently he has given clearly his bullish views people have made a lot of money if i am correct his june last week call has minted money from Rs 23000/- to 240000/- with in two days . Market is dynamic and no views remain static or permanent . specially to understand VEERUS language you should be equally intelligent as VEERU is.

Probably, i think this is july & u r really out of information, let me give u an example as u have already posted, about the june last week call of rs 23,000 to rs 24,000,he never mentioned anything in particular but he said u can take risk, either u win or u lose all & on that i was the first one to reply.

i have a suggestion for u , before u open ur mouth to say something think infinite times, bcoz it shows who is informed more.

Lastly i have noticed whenever i ask to veeru some another replies, i do understand that u r so intelligent that as u have been mentioning above that to understand veerus intelligence u need to be veeru, dear this has got 2 things in rolling, either u urself claim to be veeru or this is in happening of the story of blind carrying the lantern.

I am not interested in veeru's intelligence, he himself speak about himself, who knows, i don't know but i am that certain that u even don't know bcoz faith doesn't teaches to be blind but being reasonable, questionable & responsible.
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're the Citizens of Free India, now we are at a forum where we can freely put our views.
In this stock market, millions of people are having tremendous knowledge, but I'm having zero knowledge on this market, one can say negative.
So I believe blindly Veeu as I realized he is having better knowledge on this market which is more than enough to earn a good amount of money. Even if he has given me strength to stay in this market; and bounced back from my huge loss to play in this market on profit ( as capital is taken out playing on profit only).
Thanks Veeu for your valuable guidance.
Regards
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #60   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VKMKC....try yourself this time.... with your knowledge.....[ dont be with more knowledge ...then loss will be more Very Happy ]

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: