Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

veeru chennai boy-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author veeru chennai boy-
bismillah
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

HI VKMC
i have read all ur posts nearly, why u want to criticize all knowledgefull people,
wht u think abt u, do u have some extra knowledge or just want to do criticizer role or want to share ur knowledge.
Dear
its upon u
but dont destroy the pillars of this building.

as u will not get anything from doing this.
if u can contribute then ur welcome otherwise keep ur mouth shut
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veera
Rotten mango to be discarded from the basket, buy new basket (start a new thread)
nareshusv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Plz stay out Reply with quote

Dear VKMkC,
Please do not just comment like that.
It is not good on your part.
If you do not like Veerapan's post that is OK, don't follow it and you just follow your method of trading, If possible try post some good material if you have it.
We know about Veeruji he is good and we like him.

It is my request please stay away from this.

I wish you all the best

regards,
Naresh
Shocked

Last edited by nareshusv on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

bismillah wrote:
HI VKMC
i have read all ur posts nearly, why u want to criticize all knowledgefull people,
wht u think abt u, do u have some extra knowledge or just want to do criticizer role or want to share ur knowledge.
Dear
its upon u

Listen u 2 by 2, person with extra knowledge, how u come to the conclusion of me being in criticizer role, had i told u or u with extra knowledge came to bliss. i think u haven't read the post of mine nearly & regarding mouth shut, u keep ur shut or i will make it shut, stand by ur limit u ...................................
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grocery shop owner, how r u? u r now in stock trading, well what about ur Mango shop, ohh ur knowledge made it shut, ok. by the way for a rotten mango , u will buy a new basket.
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the followers of this forum, wait till 3rd week of Monday 1:45 pm, this forum, see u all.
bismillah
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #82   PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

hey VKMC
listen
do one thing, dont destroy the real meaning of this forum
if u r not satisfied with anyone view then why u want to argue.
why dont u make ur own way.

these r my heartly words otherwise

if u can shut my mouth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

vkmkc wrote:
bismillah wrote:
HI VKMC
i have read all ur posts nearly, why u want to criticize all knowledgefull people,-
Dear
its upon u

Listen u 2 by 2, person with extra knowledge, how u come to the conclusion of me being in criticizer role, had i told u or u with extra knowledge came to bliss. i think u haven't read the post of mine nearly & regarding mouth shut, u keep ur shut or i will make it shut, stand by ur limit u ...................................
vkmkc
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

hurr bismillah, i have 2 words for u " Move Away", when i am in conversation with some else, don't interpose.

rest what u think is upto u & if ur such a great admirer than why don't u ask the formula to it & if u don't , never ever reply back to m
e

bismillah wrote:
hey VKMC
listen
do one thing, dont destroy the real meaning of this forum
if u r not satisfied with anyone view then why u want to argue.
why dont u make ur own way.

these r my heartly words otherwise

if u can shut my mouth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

vkmkc wrote:
bismillah wrote:
HI VKMC
i have read all ur posts nearly, why u want to criticize all knowledgefull people,-
Dear
its upon u

katariaz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowledgeable people at icharts are generally slapped at the face. Even sometime the administrators also take harsh steps due to unwanted ego. See the 'Future and Options' Category where one hansraj was banned for being knowledgeable.

Let's leave the ego behind and work together to earn money....
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #85   PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats y i dont want to be in that part.... i dont have more knowledge at-all
that i knew....thanks for the reminder...dear katariaz.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #86   PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear katariaz:

Yes we have huge egos and it gets hurt when someone uses our platform to exploit our valued members and covertly sends them private messages through the forum to lure them for commercial gains. So we use our power of admins to fix our egos. Laughing

We will remove access of such people, however knowledgeable they may be, Hansraj or Raja Dhee Raj and also folks who disturb the eco system of iCharts.

And there are always some pathetic Sadistic people whose only aim is to go and target others. They want you to react so that there will be arguments and they enjoy. The best way is to ignore them.

In the end use this platform to share and care. Simple and beautiful.

Regards,

ProTrader
--Kya leke aaya tha, Kya leke jaana chatah hain!
katariaz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #87   PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ProTrader

You are right. You have huge ego but you must react in such a way that others' ego does not hurt. You rightly said to ignore such people and I will try to ignore you..

Regards
capsi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #88   PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@site admin.

please make sure that ppl dont write using "big-bold-colour" fonts. delete those posts immediately. if ppl wanna argue with each other do it in normal fonts.

only let those stay which are trade related, like in this msg-board those of mr. veeru's , which actually help others to track them easily.

@ those who dont like mr.veeru

no one has put a gun on to your head to come to this msg board and follow what mr. veeru says/does and if anyone "stupid enough" to follow his posts and risk his/her money let them do so. if ppl dont wanna listen to your "intelligent" talks let them remain in the hell of ignorance.

@mr. veeru

remember, when ppl in the same field are so hell-bent to bring you down, that means you r doing something right.
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #89   PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Capsi, you are right
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: