Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

veeru chennai boy-

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author veeru chennai boy-
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: veeru chennai boy- Reply with quote

அவன் அழகாக இருந்தான்.... பணமும் இருந்தது .... அவளும் நன்றாக இருந்தாள்.... பிடித்திருந்தது ..... இருவரும் திருமணம் செய்து கொண்டார்கள் ....இளமையின் ஆட்டம் அதிகம் இருந்தது..... மூன்று மாதத்தில் அவன் இறக்க நேரிட்டது ..... அவளிடம் பணம் இருந்தது .... இளமை இருந்தது .... தனிமையும் .....வாழ்க்கையின் பயணம் மாறியது ....தடம் மாறினாள்....

உடல் நோய்க்கு ஆளானது ..... பணம் கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சமாக தீர்ந்தது .....நோய் பற்றிக்கொள்ள அதை
சரி செய்வதற்கு எந்த மருந்தும் இல்லாமல் போனது ....பக்கத்தில் இருந்தவர்கள் சொன்னார்கள்..ஏசு நாதர் ஒருவரால் இதை சரி செய்ய முடியும் ஆனால் அவர் இப்பொழுது மலை பிரசங்கத்தில் இருக்கிறார் .... வருவதற்கு மூன்று மாதங்கள் கூட ஆகலாம் .....அவருக்காக காத்திருந்து
முயற்சித்து பாரம்மா என்றார்கள் .....

அவளும் ஏசு நாதர் வருகைக்காக காத்திருந்தாள்....மலை பிரசங்கத்தை முடித்துக்கொண்டு
ஏசுநாதரும் அவள் இருந்த தெருவின் வழியாக வந்தார் .... எப்படியோ அடித்து பிடித்து அவரை தொட்டுவிட முயற்சி செய்தாள்...ஆனாலும் அவர் தோளில் இருந்த துண்டை மட்டுமே தொட முடிந்தது ....என்னை தொட்டது யார் யார் என்று ஏசுநாதர் உரக்க சத்தமிட்டு கேட்டார் ... சீடர்களோ
எங்களை மீறி உங்களை யாரால் தொடமுடியும் என்று கர்வத்தோடு சொன்னார்கள்..
என்னை யாரோ தொட்டார்கள் .... இந்த பிரியத்தை அன்பை இந்த உணர்வை நான் ....நான் .... என்னை தொட்டது யார் இன்னும் உரக்க சத்தமிட்டு கேட்டார் .....

அந்த பெண் கையை தூக்கி நான் என்றாள்...பேச முடியவில்லை ....அதற்குள் கூட்டம் ஏசுனாதரோடு
கொஞ்ச தூரம் வந்துவிட்டது .... ஆனாலும் ஏசுநாதர் கூட்டத்தை விலக்கிக்கொண்டு அந்த பெண்ணை
பார்த்தார் ... பெண்ணின் தலையில் கை வைத்தார் .... அனைத்தும் சரியானது .....ஒருமித்த மன
நிலையில் இருப்பவர்கள் அல்லது மனமற்ற நிலையில் இருப்பவர்கள் ஒன்றை எளிமையாய் புரிந்துகொள்ள முடியும் ...அப்படிப்பட்ட சூழலில் எந்த தகவல் பரிமாற்றமோ இல்லை செயலோ இல்லாமல் அனைத்தும் நடை பெறும். இதற்கு பல உதாரணங்கள் உள்ளது .... இதுவும் ஒன்று ...

கிறித்துவ அன்பர்கள் தவறுகள் இருப்பின் மன்னிக்கவும் ....இது புனையப்பட்டதாக கூட இருக்கலாம்
இருக்கட்டுமே....

இதற்கும் சந்தைக்கும் சம்பந்தம் உண்டோ ?

சந்தைக்கும் உங்களுக்கும் இடைப்பட்ட தூரம் அதிகமானால் நீங்கள் பணத்தை அதிகமாக இழக்க
நேரிடும்...இந்த உலத்தில் எல்லாமும் ஒரு வித வேகத்தில் சென்று கொண்டிருக்கிறது .....நீங்கள்
ஒடிக்கொண்டே நின்று கொண்டிருக்கிற ஒன்றை பிடித்துக்கொள்ள முடியாது .... அதைப்போலவே
நின்று கொண்டிருக்கிற நீங்கள் ஓடிகொண்டிருக்கிற ஒன்றை பிடித்துக்கொள்ள முடியாது .....நீங்களும்
அதுவும் [சந்தையும்] சரியான வேகத்தில் இருந்தால் மட்டுமே ...வெற்றி பெறமுடியும்..

அதனுடைய போக்கிற்கு நீங்கள் மாறாமல் எதுவும் செய்ய இயலாது ....நீங்களும் நானும் நடுத்தர
வர்க்கத்தை சேர்ந்தவர்கள் ....சந்தையின் நிகழ்வில் மொத்த லாபத்தையும் பெற நினைப்பது முட்டாள் தனமான செயலாகும் ..... இன்னொன்று ... ஒருவருக்கு முட்டாள் தனமாக தெரியும் விஷயம் உங்களுக்கு நன்றாக இருக்கும் [ சந்தையை பொறுத்தவரை மட்டும் ].....அப்படி இருக்கின்ற பட்சத்தில்
அது ஒன்றே போதுமானது ....எவரிடமும் எதை பற்றியும் விசாரிக்க வேண்டிய கட்டாயம் இல்லை..
உங்கள் வரை படத்தில் வாங்குவதற்கான இடம் என்று அது சொன்னால் நீங்கள் வாங்க வேண்டியது
தான் ...ஆனாலும் நீங்கள் ஒன்றை புரிந்து கொள்ளவேண்டும் உங்களுக்கு விற்பவர் முட்டாள் இல்லை.. அவர் நாள் கணக்கின் வரை படம் பார்த்திருக்கலாம் ...நீங்களோ பதினைந்து நிமிட வரை படத்தை வைத்து வாங்கி இருக்கலாம் .....இன்னொன்றும் சொல்லவேண்டும் ...நீங்கள் வாங்கிய பிறகு அந்த பங்கு மேலே செல்கிறது என்றால்...லாபத்தை கணக்கில் கொண்டு நீங்கள் [stoploss ] நட்ட
தடுப்பு நிலையை மேலே ஏற்றிகொள்ளவேண்டும் ....ஒரு சில நேரங்களில் அதே வரை படம் விற்று விடும்படி சொல்லுமானால் தயவு செய்து விற்றுவிடவேண்டும் ....இப்படி ஒரு பத்து நாள் செய்து பாருங்கள் ....சித்திரமும் கை பழக்கம் ...செந்தமிழும் நா பழக்கம் ... வைத்ததொரு கல்வி மன பழக்கம் .....பழகி பார்ப்போமா .....[தமிழ் ஆங்கிலம் ஹிந்தி தெரிஞ்ச புண்ணியவான் மொழிபெயர்த்தா
நல்ல இருக்கும் ]

வீரப்பன்
சென்னை
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

இந்த கதை எனக்கு மிகவும் பொருத்தமாக உள்ளது ஐயா.... Rolling Eyes
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enna orey kadhaiya irukku. Sandhaikku vanga.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one who knows tamil hindi english can u translate this ? others will get and they can also read it Very Happy [color=black][/color]
rakeshliving
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Dear Sir Reply with quote

I tried it by google translator.... just wana to know what you advicing us....
here is in english translation som part could not be translated.....

He was beautiful .... There was no money .... She was fine .... I liked ..... The game was so much ..... got married .... In three months he had to die ..... I had the money to her .... Was so young .... Changed track and became a journey of life ..... .... .... loneliness suffered physical illness ..... Hold over some of the money ..... it was the right thing to do without any drug side .... .. Jesus said you can not do the right thing, but this one nathar discourse, he now is in the mountains .... Can take three months to wait for him to come ..... ..... try paramma said she waited for the arrival of Jesus .... mountain lecture nathar முடித்துக்கொண்டு ecunatarum she came through the street .... Caught and beat him ... but he tried anyway tottuvita shoulder piece was only able to touch anyone who has touched me .... and shout loudly asked ecunatar ... Citarkalo us say with proud defiance that you can touch it .. if someone touched me .... I am liking this feeling .... I love this .... Shout loudly asked who had touched me ..... still talk to that girl ... I could not lift my hand to ecunatar meeting .... then got a little too far .... However, the woman withdrew ecunatar crowd saw ... Laid their hands on the woman's head .... Consensus, all right ..... mental status or being able to understand simple one ... manamarra been no information in such an environment without ceyalo parimarramo not receive all of the style. There are many examples of this .... One ... If the Christian love and forgive the mistakes .... It may also be punaiyappattat .... stay connected to this market today? market increases the distance between you if you lose too much money to lose ... everything in this ulatt has a kind of speed. .... you can not hold running one standing .... Similarly you are standing right ..... you can hold one ஓடிகொண்டிருக்கிற that [market] ... victory will be achieved only if the right speed .. its a trend .... you can not do anything without you even middle class people of the market .... Gross profit in the event of thinking is stupid ..... One more thing ... ஒருவருக்கு முட்டாள் தனமாக தெரியும் விஷயம் உங்களுக்கு நன்றாக இருக்கும் [ சந்தையை பொறுத்தவரை மட்டும் ].....அப்படி இருக்கின்ற பட்சத்தில் அது ஒன்றே போதுமானது ....எவரிடமும் எதை பற்றியும் விசாரிக்க வேண்டிய கட்டாயம் இல்லை.. உங்கள் வரை படத்தில் வாங்குவதற்கான இடம் என்று அது சொன்னால் நீங்கள் வாங்க வேண்டியது தான் . However, the seller, you fool you do not understand one thing .. .. He has seen the film ... until the day of account you may get a picture ..... until fifteen minutes after you got one more thing to say ... If the stock goes up ... you are taking into account profitability [stoploss] Loss Prevention ஏற்றிகொள்ளவேண்டும் top position to sell the film in a few cases, to leave .... please விற்றுவிடவேண்டும் colluman .... .... Look at this picture of a ten-day habit of hand practice ... centamilum Na ... Vaittatoru education about mental habits ..... getting to know .....[ Tamil English Others molipeyartta blessed soul is good]
Veerappan
Chennai
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakesh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... its not in clear dear.... one shd know tamil english hindi fluency they can otherwise no no
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was beautiful... and rich... She was also beautiful... They both liked each other and got married.... Their youth took them over... In three months time he died... She had his money now.. and she had her beauty too... Lonliness took her life to a different Journey... She crossed roads..

Her body became sick... Her money got over slowly... She became terribly sick and to correct that none of the medicine worked... Somebody told her that only Jesus can cure this and that he is in hills (Prasangam I don't know) and it might take him 3 months to come back... They asked her
to wait until he is back...

She was waiting Jesus to come back... One day Jesus finished his rituals in the hill and came back through the same street where she was living... She somehow wanted to touch Jeasus... but was able to touch only his towel around his shoulders... Jesus asked "Who touched me"... His discipiles told no one can touch you despite we being here...

Jesus said "No.. Someone touched me... I could feel the love/affection in the touch... Who touched me?"

The girl held her hand up and said "Me"... She was not able to speak to Jesus... the crowd covered Jesus..

Inspite of that Jesus cleared the crowd and saw her... He put his hand on her head... Everything was cured... People who are in a clear state of mind can understand a particular thing very easily.. During
that state things would happen even if there is no communication or action... This is an example of that..

Christian brothers please forgive me (Veerappan) if there are any mistakes in this..

What is the relation between this and the markets?

If the distance between you and the markets goes apart you would lose money... Everything is going on in a certain pace in this world. You cannot catch a thing which is stationary when you are running..
The same applies when you try to catch a running thing when you are stationary... You and the thing (Market) should be in the same pace... Only then you would succeed...

You need to change your way the way market moves... You and I belong to the middle class.. To take all the profits from the market is foolishness.. Some things You may feel good while the others may find it
foolish (Only with respect to markets).. If that is the case only this is enough... There is no need to enquire about anything with anyone... If your charts show buy means you buy... You should understand
one thing... The guy who is selling to you is not a fool... He might have seen the charts for ages.. You might have bought based on 15 mins chart... One more thing to tell here is that if the trade goes
in your way, depending on the profit you trail your Stop Loss... If the same chart tells you to sell, please sell it.. Do this for 10 days... After all painting is a habit devoleped by hand... Speaking is a habit developed by our tounge... Shall we develop this habit...

Veerappan
Chennai 2guns
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravi anna mikka nandri ..... padipavargal purinthukollatum....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veerappan the philosopher.....a new angle
sartaj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravi_S wrote:

There is no need to enquire about anything with anyone... If your charts show buy means you buy... You should understand
one thing... The guy who is selling to you is not a fool... He might have seen the charts for ages.. You might have bought based on 15 mins chart... One more thing to tell here is that if the trade goes
in your way, depending on the profit you trail your Stop Loss... If the same chart tells you to sell, please sell it.. Do this for 10 days... After all painting is a habit devoleped by hand... Speaking is a habit developed by our tounge... Shall we develop this habit...

Veerappan
Chennai 2guns

The issue is people look at charts and think what event will happen which will make the market break the support/resistance. The main thing which one should understand is that follow only the charts. The news will come later and at that time people will be booking profits. So only see the charts and leave the news alone.
rakeshliving
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Thanks...!!!! Reply with quote

Thanks you....
i tried very hard to understand it..... but now i can feel the AURA of enlightenment or may be a glimpse......
The "one" have helping hand to move us towards the "Only Path" though with materialistic way......
and therefore thanks for Caring to us (of Middle Class )...............
enroute
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grt piece of advice to traders(like us ) n wud apply it........nice article veerapan sir........................ artist

thnx
Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: