Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

veeru chennai boy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author veeru chennai boy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #76   PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
me.. our gang.. truck loading puts.... put with sl only... 5712 is the number... for any stock on any world... so 5712-10 pts 5702-5700 breaks fall may start [ may start]... upside number is 5757+ buffer...down side 5656... is there... yesterday it was hold that area... let us c rest....

bnf may test 11k also possible within 2-3 days... i may be wrong on my view about puts and bnf also....

but do your own analysis .... Very Happy

already got good money low was 11426 on bnf [ for intra players]... nf low was 5684... now u shd keep your eyes 5676 -5656 on nf and 11400-11372 on bnf....current rate of nf 5696 and bnf is 11469....
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #77   PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

banks may be the biggest crackers in coming days... i mean u never expect this much of crack in banks...that much of things... ratio is 60:40... so more possibilties are there... still they perform then india is gr8 with politicians

then norms this that stirctly will be announced then the real growth will start in india...

i may be wrong... but this is my view....
dont c book value shelf value... this that and all... price is the ultimate...

low made 5678 only ... 5676 still holding... is it? 11412 on bnf... still holding....

veeru
chennai boy
artist artist artist
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you boss, I am holding to my shorts,

veerappan wrote:
banks may be the biggest crackers in coming days... i mean u never expect this much of crack in banks...that much of things... ratio is 60:40... so more possibilties are there... still they perform then india is gr8 with politicians

then norms this that stirctly will be announced then the real growth will start in india...

low made 5678 only ... 5676 still holding... is it? 11412 on bnf... still holding....

veeru
chennai boy
artist artist artist
sauraj123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Sir,

What are the levels to watch out today?
satishkadam
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
veerappan wrote:
me.. our gang.. truck loading puts.... put with sl only... 5712 is the number... for any stock on any world... so 5712-10 pts 5702-5700 breaks fall may start [ may start]... upside number is 5757+ buffer...down side 5656... is there... yesterday it was hold that area... let us c rest....

bnf may test 11k also possible within 2-3 days... i may be wrong on my view about puts and bnf also....

already got good money low was 11426 on bnf [ for intra players]... nf low was 5684... now u shd keep your eyes 5676 -5656 on nf and 11400-11372 on bnf....current rate of nf 5696 and bnf is 11469....

5656 broken,,........................and BN 11380......................

Now as per Veeru it will go down.

Thanks
Satish Kadam AEOM 2guns
satishkadam
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

satishkadam wrote:
veerappan wrote:
veerappan wrote:

5656 broken,,........................and BN 11380......................

Now as per Veeru it will go down.

Thanks
Satish Kadam AEOM 2guns

5656 broken... and BN 11370... broken.............

thanks
Satish 2guns Shocked
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #82   PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:

veeru
chennai boy
artist artist artist

is it a starting point of bleeding on banks... more bleedings? in coming days... small fall happen today .... any reversal happen i will try to update in this thread about banks..... artist artist artist
NittinP
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Viru,
Can you list down Bank stock, that are weak on charts and will free fall...in coming days..

I can see SBIN, CANBK, BOI, PNB...already started correction. So far they have corrected 10% approx...

Any mid-cap..?? If leaders fall, smaller and mid-cap follow them..

Thanks and regards,

Nitin
spaniard7
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thalaaaaa...market is dancing for your tunes..

keep it up..
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #85   PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NittinP wrote:
Hi Viru,
Can you list down Bank stock, that are weak on charts and will free fall...in coming days..

I can see SBIN, CANBK, BOI, PNB...already started correction. So far they have corrected 10% approx...

Any mid-cap..?? If leaders fall, smaller and mid-cap follow them..

Thanks and regards,

Nitin

nitin people r asking so many questions... i am not that much of brilliant or expert... i think questions are very easy to ask ... from my childhood... i struggled for the ansnwers ... Very Happy Very Happy ....still struggling....just what i am ... from my platform just expressing my views.... always sciense need the proof... i dont have.... maxi times i am with my numbers.....piramid method also same way on numbers... just google it... piramid c it.... same way on those stocks.... ....

shivgates u also send private messages... now u got the answer y i have not answered for that answer Very Happy

i will try to....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: