Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View Topic order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author View Topic order
gagandeephuf
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: View Topic order Reply with quote

Hi when i am trying to browse through the forum, i am finding it little awkward as every time i open a new thread its order is NEWEST FIRST. it is never easy to read thread in newest first mode so for every page shift i have to reverse the order to oldest first.

As a default in phpbb 2.0 the order is oldest first. I think you are using some mod to reverse the order.

please make the suitable changes to make the default setting again to oldest first. This help wud be really great.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is the correct way as the newest posts are much more relevant.
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree with vinay.

Since this is your 1st post since 2010 n u dont post.....If u want oldest first, keep logged out, then it will show that.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
Since this is your 1st post since 2010 n u dont post.....If u want oldest first, keep logged out, then it will show that.

Smile
mogili
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I too agree. The latest post should appear first.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Members who LOG IN are shown latest post at start, then reverse order
Others see the FIRST POST at start, onwards to latest in straight order
So if you want to see first post at the start of a thread then DONT LOG IN but view it like any stranger!
Cheers, Prakash Holla
gagandeephuf
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks for help....
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: View Topic order Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We have changed the order of the posts to be viewed for your username.

Regards

Kamal.

gagandeephuf wrote:
Hi when i am trying to browse through the forum, i am finding it little awkward as every time i open a new thread its order is NEWEST FIRST. it is never easy to read thread in newest first mode so for every page shift i have to reverse the order to oldest first.

As a default in phpbb 2.0 the order is oldest first. I think you are using some mod to reverse the order.

please make the suitable changes to make the default setting again to oldest first. This help wud be really great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: