Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

vote for broker
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

which broker is good ?
Sharekhan
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Religare
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
ICICI Direct
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Kotak
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Reliance Money
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Angel Broking
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
5Paisa
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Some other broker
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

Author vote for broker
tigertrade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: vote for broker Reply with quote

I am fed up with icicidirect I want to go with some other good broker please vote here and let me know your comments about the brokers. please please please!!!!
marne.vivek
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't go for icicdirect, its terrible.. Don;t go for Indiabulls, u keep money there and don't trade, they trade in your a/c same with IndiaInfoline.
mbn
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: vote for broker Reply with quote

RM is The Cheapest.....Better than ICICI...RM is Must and recommended for beginners as brokerage is also imp. in the beginning.
saikat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICICI sucks, no doubt.

Request users of different brokerage house to post the margin money required for 1 Lot NF @ 5000 (though it may be different at different volatility - but still we may get some idea)

For ICICI it is around 30K ie 12% as of now
For MINI it is 12 K

Regards,

Saikat
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have problems with INDIABULLS as far as operationa; efficiency is concerned , brokerage is also at par or better than most of the sites.
Other site wd be MOTILAL OSWAL'S MYBROKER terminal.

S V KUMTHEKAR
mayurnsk

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have no problem with icicidirect Wink as I use it in evening for commoditties and I mostly hold long term cash equity in it. But still I know people hate icicidirect as it is really giving trouble to most of the trader. But guys icicidirect is not ment for active trading perse.

I am also having account with 5paisa. They are no problem at all. Their TT5 terminal is same as Sharekhan's Speed Trade. Where as their new software TTAdvance is still developing but still really nice. Once gets fully developed, it will be the best platform for sure. It passed the test of fall in Jan 08. It was never shut for even a second. So for active trading I will vote for 5paisa. Yes now 5paisa too gives flexible margines like sharekhan. I think there is hardly any difference in sharkhan & 5paisa Secondly 5paisa is strict..which helps in maintaining discipline....atleast novices it is must.

Actually I have no issues with my both accounts Smile but one suggestion to all active traders always go for standalone software and not for webbased. icicidirect is webbased. I have heard ATS of icicdirect is good.

Cheers!!!!

Mayuresh Jahagirdar
Nasik
Maharashtra

Last edited by mayurnsk on Fri May 30, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
pbt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will go for sharekhan & 5paisa. Almost same and efficient.

Regards
PBT
vohraparvez
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: best brokerage house is RM Reply with quote

I will go RM, as the brokerage is cheapest amongst all, so trading in lots gives good advantage.........
vohraparvez
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: best brokerage house is RM Reply with quote

I will go RM, as the brokerage is cheapest amongst all, so trading in lots gives good advantage.........
jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: sharekhan is the best Reply with quote

sharekhan is the best/ RM is good for intraday player bcos of the brokerage. Sharekhan charges 12% margin while RM charges 20% margin on Nifty. SO brokerage comes to one and the same in RM.
santoshkpai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I have an account with icici direct for the last 3 yrs, I have been an investor and not a trader.

I feel there is no hanky panky with them and also the bank account gets seamlessly integrated.

cheers

Santosh
Garsit0Pfaff
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to consider Forex-Metal broker. They're not located in India, but are open to international members and have good reputation, that's why I chose them.
smsmss
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would say not to go with 5paisa for sure as the platform is too complicated and it is not that fast...you can definitely go with RM, or IB,orSK if you are novice trader and trading for first time..if advanced trader then can also consider ventura 1 as they charge least for options but demand advance brokerage...the terminal software is also handy and fast..
trades4girish
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indiabulls is the best... I am with Indiabulls for last 4 yrs and people telling that they trade by themselces is truly wrong.. i had not traded in their account for last 2 yrs my amount was same without any transaction. Also they have PIB which is very easy to use and fast. And moreover brokerage also is not an issue ... can be negotiated best.
prabit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi friends,I have a/c with icicidirect and religare.icicidirect I have stoped trading as I think their brokerage is highest.75 delivery. religare brokerage is .25 delivery. Now I have started daytrading, so I am looking for cheaper brokerage. rkglobal offers cheapest brokerage, but I heard that their system and service not good. Anybody pl advise which broker offer cheaper bokerage and other things are ok. What is brokerage rate in RM?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Brokers All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: