Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VPS Contract Note

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author VPS Contract Note
chandan8576
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: VPS Contract Note Reply with quote

Just download the vps contract note. I want to compare the other broker to select the right and reasonable broker. Like zerodha provide Rs 20/lot where as vps provide Rs 10/lot.

PreMAXCAP.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  PreMAXCAP.pdf
 Filesize:  148.77 KB
 Downloaded:  898 Time(s)

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: VPS Contract Note Reply with quote

chandan8576 wrote:
Just download the vps contract note. I want to compare the other broker to select the right and reasonable broker. Like zerodha provide Rs 20/lot where as vps provide Rs 10/lot.

chandan, I don't like it. As per sebi's rule, contract must show actual buy/sell price and net buy/sell price inclusive of brokerage. If it is 20/lot and actual sell price is say 10 then net price is 9.60.
chandan8576
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Zerodha provide 20/order where as vps provide 10/order..... angel angel artist
chandan8576
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: VPS Contract Note Reply with quote

I think the contract note shows both values, gross and net. If you see first scrip trades - First order sell value is 3080 and second order sell value is 1507.5+1502.5 = 3010, so total gross value is 6090. In the scrip summary Net value is mentioned as 6070, that is 6090 minus the per order fee of Rs 10 for two orders. Is that the concern?

vinay28 wrote:
chandan8576 wrote:

chandan, I don't like it. As per sebi's rule, contract must show actual buy/sell price and net buy/sell price inclusive of brokerage. If it is 20/lot and actual sell price is say 10 then net price is 9.60.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Brokers All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: