Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VSA_ explained by Speji

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author VSA_ explained by Speji
jjm
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: VSA_ explained by Speji Reply with quote

Dear All,

I have received few pm/mails on the said, was not sure whether I have saved the discussion ...luckily I found it...

Regards,

JJM
parray
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjm,

you r really a gem.

thanks for sharing, quite valuable discussion.

cheers..
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJM,

Thanks for uploading the discussion. It is to be read last line first.

regards,
vin
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday's (21-feb) NF volume on a white candle was the highest till then in this upleg.
Today on 22-Feb down candle is forming and volume already crossed that of 21-feb.
Does it mean upleg over till today's volume is crossed with an up candle?
anandrathi12
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinst wrote:
yesterday's (21-feb) NF volume on a white candle was the highest till then in this upleg.
Today on 22-Feb down candle is forming and volume already crossed that of 21-feb.
Does it mean upleg over till today's volume is crossed with an up candle?

Hi vinst,
in this uptrend highest vol was on 6/1/2012 green candle and todays vol crossed it with red candle. As per VSA explained by specji atleast 6/1/2012 candle is to be tested and if i remeber right then actual target is of new low below 4600
But need a confirmation from specji or experts on the same.
Waiting for experts reply...

AEOM 2guns artist
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am posting NF EOD chart wherein volume is taken as daily value_in_lacs as per Bhavcopy. The recent downleg had a downbar with very heavy volume of 2155210 and the high of this bar was 5541.8 (23-feb-2012). Today 5542 is touched by NF with comparatively lower volume of 288852.

According to VSA, what could be possibilities now?

Could it have been predicted that NF would touch 5540 region?

regards,
vin
time.trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: vsa Reply with quote

vinst wrote:
Hi,

I am posting NF EOD chart wherein volume is taken as daily value_in_lacs as per Bhavcopy. The recent downleg had a downbar with very heavy volume of 2155210 and the high of this bar was 5541.8 (23-feb-2012). Today 5542 is touched by NF with comparatively lower volume of 288852.

According to VSA, what could be possibilities now?

Could it have been predicted that NF would touch 5540 region?

regards,
vin

dear vinst,

i am not an expert, learning to trade by ichart's senior members like you and others....as per my veiw....
when market high was 4840 with high volume of 1721368...that time after a stablished down swing sudden wide spread of price with huge volume indicates buying climax....which indicates that current swing is near its end...and after 2 days there was sign of reversal....and when market low was 5062 with volume of 1547175 market was retesting its previous swing high with increased volume just before breakout....indicates that market may sustain above previous high and market behaved like.....now high of 5541 is retested with very low volume with small price spread which indicates that further up move is weaken...and as we observed that this pullback is not supported by volume than smart money is not much interasted in buying...so up move terminates soon,,,,,
it is my own veiw....if hurts anyone plz forgive....
rvg
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: VSA by Wyckoff Reply with quote

On the day of the HVC Red Bar recently, I had a discussion with Spec on SB. As per our discussion, I have mentioned the comments on the Chart.
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear time.trader and rvg,

thanks for your comments.
regards,
vin
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: VSA by Wyckoff Reply with quote

rvg wrote:
On the day of the HVC Red Bar recently, I had a discussion with Spec on SB. As per our discussion, I have mentioned the comments on the Chart.

Hi RVG,

High of the HVC green bar is 4840 and NF is nearby now !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: