Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

want to do registration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author want to do registration
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: want to do registration Reply with quote

Dear Ichartians,
I am thinking to use icharts intrady charting service, but confused.
while i am watching intrady charts on icharts(premium),
it dont show details of hourly charts of more than five days. what is the reason ? is it because i am not registered user that why or it is like that by default.

if i am registered user and my id is activated then only will it provided to view larger time frame hourly charts ?

pls answer my query as fast as possible.

chiragbvyas.
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u r ryt chirag

u need to subscribe in order to get real time data, if u r happy with stocks only then u can opt for basic subscription while if u need future data and a better charting exp, then u should go for premium subscriptions

plz check the link "service offered" under left hand side of ichart home page and check out payment details link too,

while historical intra day chart's availability depends up on ur connection and pc a lot, still u will hv enough data even if u use 256 kbps connection wid a decent pc

like with a cheap bsnl connection, i normally get 8 months data aprx

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am premium user

But on Jchart Premium I can just see 3 day candles in any time frame below Daily

Why so ??
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rahulsharmaat wrote:
I am premium user

But on Jchart Premium I can just see 3 day candles in any time frame below Daily

Why so ??

hi rahul

plz check the picture, u see the red marked button?

hit it, it will open the window from whr u can adjust how much historical bars u want to see

its good idea to increase the bars up to maximum( let ur pc and conncetion decide how much they can take from ichart server Very Happy )then save the total setting by pressing "save preference button"... the floppy sign below the symbol form and refresh it

u will get much more bars, in case of problem, contact live support during trading hours or else u hv ptsir. kamal sir to support u in most of the time in SB too

data.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.64 KB
 Viewed:  475 Time(s)

data.GIF

Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks its working now
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Dear Casper,

i have read all the details and already registered with icharts.in today. waiting for confirmation e-mail from icharts.

Thanks for guidance.
This is the quality i liked the most of ichartians, to help as fast as possible.

Thanks.
Regards.

Chirag B.Vyas
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Dear all Ichartian Friends,

Got the confirmation e-mail from the support team,

Now i am also with good peoples like u all.

If got confused or need guidance in any manner i will ask to u all seniors for that.

hope for quick reply and proper guidance.

Thanks,
Regards,

Chirag B.Vyas
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

chiragbvyas wrote:
Dear Casper,

i have read all the details and already registered with icharts.in today. waiting for confirmation e-mail from icharts.

Thanks for guidance.
This is the quality i liked the most of ichartians, to help as fast as possible.

Thanks.
Regards.

Chirag B.Vyas

hi chirag thanx and always welcome Very Happy Very Happy

now a days u and rahul are just rocking in forum, keep it up guys

clap2 clap2 clap2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: