Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wealth Creation with Ankur
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Wealth Creation with Ankur
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Wealth Creation with Ankur Reply with quote

This is my first thread creation since I joined iCharts.
Nothing to elaborate about stretegy ... its simple swing trading on EOD basis with supertrend.
I am trading since 2003 ... busted my account too many times.Tried everything from stocks , stock FNO , index FNO , Commodity , Currencies ... and busted my account in all 2guns .

Few years ago ... I hit a Wall , no stones were un-turned , no strategies were left untested , from hedging to scalping... yet I was not making money.
I was ashamed of myself and astonished too.

Then i gave up trading for months and started to meditate , to find my faults .... and it was ME indeed.

presently doing fine with trading , have adjusted my emotions , today i understand clearly strategy / technical setup is just 1% ... 99% is what i need is silence.Silence of mind, of news , of discussion.
Then only one can follow that 1% being unbiased.

How much i am earning ! ... needless to say .. you will see that in this thread. This is my trading diary from today.

Why i am making another noise in the forum , there are already too many nifty trading thread ! Smile

May be there are many fellow traders like me who will learn with time after paying the price lol ... but just trying to help them.
I am not going to force my Idea on anyone , not discussing right and wrong. I am just providing simple one single level of reversal .. that's too in advance. Sometime minor adjustment may happen intraday .... but will update that too before market closing.

How to trade ..
Just watch my thread at around 3:15 PM and execute or get updated .
Everyday is not a trading day. Give time to your passion .

What not to do ....

Please do not sit all day long in front of the computer , until and unless you want to loose money by being tempted . Avoid emotional attachment with the hormonal impulse you get from trading.

Just follow ....

Om Namaha Shivaya
falcon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Will you reveal your strategy or do we have to wait for your posts at 3:15 pm?
paa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome & thanks for starting this thread
welcomeani
indexhunterr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Om Namaha Shivaya
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcon wrote:
Hi!

I told about this falcon ... its supertrend indicator over daily Nifty future candle chart .
I change parameters of super trend depending on volatility ... but that is insignificant.

There are too many strategies that gives profit , but still traders loose money.

What is significant is to follow without emotion.

Presently my reversal point for nifty march future for today was closing below 9115 ... but nifty managed to close above this level ... so buy position is intact.
Tomorrow the level will change according to market sentiments .... so for tomorrow i will update it before 3:15 PM ....

no one needs to continue from tomorrow ... opportunities are always there.
So i will recommend to trade from next sell signal , i.e closing below my level.

For better result and confidence ... watch my position and update regularly for long enough time and then trade according to your risk appetite.There will be losses , again i am saying there will be losses , but the profits will be bigger.IF you are new to swing trading method .. just watch.

This is my trading diary , it is not for you all to trade ... if it suits you ,then you can trade. thumbup1

For those who want to trade : if you can afford to have atleast 2 lots of nifty future buy / sell position , you can do well. I will tell you to release one lot at a good point to take partial profit so that the other lot can go all the way the rally goes.
For starters .. have patience and money reserved for initial losses ... we never know what is awaiting in the corner.

I have one serious disability : i can not predict what exactly will be the high or low of a certain bull or bear rally ...sooo like a dumb .. i stay invested lol
Similarly i also do not have SL/tgt ... all i have is reversal level , and i do that when time comes regardless what CNBC , Dow , experts are indicating.
Om Namaha Shivaya
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sell nifty future march series if it close below 9115.

For 2 lot traders - sell one lot in march nifty future and one lot in April nifty future (closing below 9140 of April nifty future)

If nifty managed to close above the reversal level (there is a good chance of it today) ... DO NOT SHORT.

So execute trade only after 3:20 PM confirming nifty is closing below this level (for March fut 9115 and for April Fut 9140)

Om Namaha Shivaya
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shorting as nifty future closing below reversal level.

Tomorrow ... will update SL / reversal level within 9:15 to 3:15 PM.

Shorted at 9050 march future and 9135 april future.

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today's reversal level is closing above 9141 for march future and 9165 for april future.

Om Namaha Shivaya
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ankur11_11 wrote:
falcon wrote:
Hi!

I told about this falcon ... its supertrend indicator over daily Nifty future candle chart .
I change parameters of super trend depending on volatility ... but that is insignificant.

There are too many strategies that gives profit , but still traders loose money.

What is significant is to follow without emotion.

Presently my reversal point for nifty march future for today was closing below 9115 ... but nifty managed to close above this level ... so buy position is intact.
Tomorrow the level will change according to market sentiments .... so for tomorrow i will update it before 3:15 PM ....

no one needs to continue from tomorrow ... opportunities are always there.
So i will recommend to trade from next sell signal , i.e closing below my level.

For better result and confidence ... watch my position and update regularly for long enough time and then trade according to your risk appetite.There will be losses , again i am saying there will be losses , but the profits will be bigger.IF you are new to swing trading method .. just watch.

This is my trading diary , it is not for you all to trade ... if it suits you ,then you can trade. thumbup1

For those who want to trade : if you can afford to have atleast 2 lots of nifty future buy / sell position , you can do well. I will tell you to release one lot at a good point to take partial profit so that the other lot can go all the way the rally goes.
For starters .. have patience and money reserved for initial losses ... we never know what is awaiting in the corner.

I have one serious disability : i can not predict what exactly will be the high or low of a certain bull or bear rally ...sooo like a dumb .. i stay invested lol
Similarly i also do not have SL/tgt ... all i have is reversal level , and i do that when time comes regardless what CNBC , Dow , experts are indicating.
Om Namaha Shivaya

Well thought out
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reversal point is Closing above 9158 for March Future and 9172 for April future.

Om Namaha Shivaya
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Till now .. Reversal point is The Same ... i.e Closing above 9158 for March Future and 9172 for April future.

if it changes , i will update it before 3:15 PM

Om Namaha Shivaya
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ankur,

How is reversal point allowed to move against the position?
(9158 was 9141 on previous day)

ankur11_11 wrote:
Reversal point is Closing above 9158 for March Future and 9172 for April future.

Om Namaha Shivaya
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinst wrote:
Hello Ankur,

How is reversal point allowed to move against the position?
(9158 was 9141 on previous day)

ankur11_11 wrote:

Om Namaha Shivaya

Ah! well , Vinst , i am not allowing anything .. Smile
Just use Supertrend (5 and 1 as multiplier) over live niftyfuture daily candel chart ... you will see as nifty moves closer towards super trend line it changes. Last days value is definitely do not change , but in live chart it ticks here and there (more or less within 10 to 20 points in case of less or heavy movement of niftyfuture Intraday) and getting a fixed value at closing.

Anyway even it was 9141 ... Nifty future did not managed to close above that.

presently the nifty future march reversal level is 9136.52 .... if nifty goes more down it will go down ... if nifty goes up , it will definitely go up .. so i am telling no trade before 3:15 ... the final level will be provided before 3:15pm ..

Lets seeee ..........

Om Namaha Shivaya
ankur11_11
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reversal Level Update Reply with quote

For Nifty March Future closing above 9136.52 (9137 rounded up)
For Nifty April Future closing above 9170.72 (9171 rounded up)

Om Namaha Shivaya
voyager
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Nifty March Future closing above 9136.52 (9137 rounded up)
Om Namah Shivayah Ji you have started an interesting topic. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: