Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weekly Levels for Nifty Future - 02nd Jan to 06th Jan 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Weekly Levels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Weekly Levels for Nifty Future - 02nd Jan to 06th Jan 2012
Team iCharts
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Weekly Levels for Nifty Future - 02nd Jan to 06th Jan 2012 Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please find the Weekly Levels for some of the Future Scripts including NIFTY for the week 02nd Jan 2012 to 06th Jan 2012.

Regards

Team iCharts
gskumar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Trading levels - confusion Reply with quote

Dear Sir
I am a novice trader and a new entrant to icharts. I am bit confused the usage of reversal levels shown above the bull and below the bear in the weekly levels. Kindly explain me what it denotes / how to interpret this table.
Thanks in advance
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sateesh:

Welcome to iCharts. The Reversal Level can be a strong support or resistance level from where the price and bounce off in the reverse direction of the trend. For example, If the price is trending up above Bull, the reversal level can act as resistance, so be cautious. If the price has pierced above the reversal level and then turns down, it may act as support. A reversal from this level can be powerful and if utilized properly can provide with a good trade. Same for the Reversal Level below Bear.

Hope this help.

Regards,
ProTrader
gskumar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Weekly levels - confsion cleared Reply with quote

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your kind response. This will definitely be useful to me.

I remain

G. Sathish Kumar
ravin_06
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning..

Waiting for weekly lvl Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Weekly Levels All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: