Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEEKLY NR7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author WEEKLY NR7
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: WEEKLY NR7 stocks (15TH - 19TH JUNE 2015) Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
A list of WEEKLY NR7 stocks (15TH - 19TH JUNE 2015) is attached.

to me, adani ent looks promising for a upward break out.

Thankyou
sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: WEEKLY NR7 stocks (15TH - 19TH JUNE 2015) Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
A list of WEEKLY NR7 stocks (15TH - 19TH JUNE 2015) is attached.

to me, adani ent looks promising for a upward break out.

Adanient, Adaniports and Crompgreav are double weekly NR7.

My first pick is adaniports since previous week, it failed to give break out at both end (high / low) and by looking 15 min chart, it looks it may form a bullish butterfly by touching it D point at 292 -290. And if if reverse from here, it will be a low of adaniports for a month at least. Adaniports has a potential to touch 325 - 340.

My second pick is crompgreav. Reason is almost same. it is double weekly NR7 and it too failed to give break out. I will not trade this next week. Just picked up for educational purpose to see what does it do.

My Third pick is banknifty. I have picked up this from last week's NR7 list.
Banknifty was weekly NR7 last week, kept moving in the range and at the last half an hour of the week, gave a break out at high point. It will be interesting to watch banknifty next week.

I will attach a chart of banknifty to make my point in a better manner.

My Fourth and last pick is Idea from current list. It is under formation of bearish crab. It might be bought if stock trades above Rs176. I will attach a chart of this too in a short while
sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Banknifty weekly NR7 Reply with quote

Banknifty chart is attached. I hope it is self explanatory now

Banknifty - Weekly NR7.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  192.35 KB
 Viewed:  487 Time(s)

Banknifty - Weekly NR7.png

sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: IDEA 15 MIN Reply with quote

IDEA is with bearish butterfly, not with bearish crab.

chart is attached

IDEA - 15 MIN.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  252.55 KB
 Viewed:  466 Time(s)

IDEA - 15 MIN.png

sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: WEEKLY NR7 (8TH - 12TH JUNE 2015) Reply with quote

[quote="amitagg"]
sureenderkalra wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
A list of WEEKLY NR7 stocks (8TH - 12TH JUNE 2015) is attached.

Performance of WEEKLY NR7 stocks (8TH - 12TH JUNE 2015) is attached[/quote

There has been lots of whipsaws with

stocks not respecting close above or low of mid point of precious week; !and breaking high or low of week in opposite direction

Breaking weekly low and still going to break weekly high or closing above previous week close

Just dial and one or other two are clear winners

What is ur view of weekly trading this set up - asking to gain more knowledge of trading way to actually trade

Ema 20 only one stock has respected i.e. moved in direction of price above ema and shown bullishness

How to trade

I am saying since I follow daily nr4/7 but want to see how weekly Mr 4/nr7 can be used in conjunction

I like weekly NR7 because of a method of selection of the stocks to trade, not because of its rules how to trade. I too feel that it gives whipsaws. I dont suggest that one should buy at the breakout of a high of a stock putting stoploss at the low of a particular stock. It might very risky and weekly NR7 can make a big hole in a wallet if the trade goes opposite.

And, a trader doesn't know that a particular stock is holding a bearish pattern too at its weekly NR7 high. I take the example of Banknifty which chart I posted yesterday. BNF was holding bearish butterfly at weekly nr7 high on 29th may. BNF gave a breakout of weekly nr7 high but bearish butterfly moved it down. one should not ignore other aspects too.

Most of the time, I select to trade on double weekly nr7 and then I look for any pattern a stock is holding. i dont trade at high or low. i use ichimoku, stoc and rsi. i remain with my technical indicators. if they suggest me to square off my buy order, i dont wait for break out of nr7 low.

Midpoint is just for reference and to show. In which half part, a particualar stock is moving.

I have added ema20 and ema5 to check the strength of the stock. I take the example of divislab and federalbank from my previous weekly nr7 list. Both the stocks were below ema20 at the close of the week. Divislab and Federalbank pushed itself up and closed above ema20 and next day it gave a breakout at weekly nr7 high and never touched ema 20 again in the week.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for nice explanation.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have sent u PM
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated list pls
sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Updated list pls

last to last week's nr7 list with its performance is attached.

symbol filled with yellow color was double weekly nr7

WEEKLY NR7 (22nd - 26th JUN).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  181.38 KB
 Viewed:  449 Time(s)

WEEKLY NR7  (22nd - 26th JUN).png

sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A list of WEEKLY NR7 stocks (29th jun - 3rd Jul 2015) is attached.

symbols filled with yellow color are double weekly nr7

symbol filled with blue color is double weekly nr7 giving gap of one week.

WEEKLY NR7 (29th jun - 3rd jul).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.52 KB
 Viewed:  449 Time(s)

WEEKLY NR7  (29th jun - 3rd jul).png

sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted bnf chart on 20th last month. Now i am repeating the same chart here with its performance.

performance Banknifty - Weekly NR7.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  278.8 KB
 Viewed:  507 Time(s)

performance Banknifty - Weekly NR7.png

sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sureenderkalra wrote:
A list of WEEKLY NR7 stocks (29th jun - 3rd Jul 2015) is attached.

symbols filled with yellow color are double weekly nr7

symbol filled with blue color is double weekly nr7 giving gap of one week.

Performance sheet of weekly NR7 stocks (29th Jun - 3rd Jul 2015) is attached

Performance Weekly NR7 - 10th Jul.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.5 KB
 Viewed:  440 Time(s)

Performance Weekly NR7 - 10th Jul.png

sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: WEEKLY NR7 (6th Jul - 10th Jul 2015) Reply with quote

A LIST OF WEEKLY NR7 STOCKS (6th Jul - 10th Jul 2015) IS ATTACHED.

SYMBOLS FILLED WITH YELLOW COLOR BACKGROUND IS DOUBLE WEEKLY NR7 AND SYMBOL FILLED WITH BLUE ONE BACKGROUND IS TOO DOUBLE WEEKLY NR7 BUT WITH A WEEK GAP.

BNF IS AGAIN WEEKLY NR7. BNF PLACED A WEEKLY NR7 ON 29TH MAY WITH A HIGH OF 18789.90. LAST MONDAY, IT BROKE OUT THIS HIGH BUT COULD NOT HOLD IT UP AND KEPT TRADING BELOW THIS POINT.

IN LAST AN HOUR OF THE WEEK, BNF BROKE OUT THIS POINT ONE MORE TIME AND MANAGED TO CLOSE ABOVE 18789.90.

NOW, I BELIEVE IT MUST TOUCH 19350 NEXT WEEK. BNF WILL BE TRADING IN RANGE OF 18550 - 19350 IN NEXT WEEK. I AM BEARISH IF IT TRADES BELOW 18550.

WEEKLY NR7 (6th JUL - 10th JUL).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.09 KB
 Viewed:  495 Time(s)

WEEKLY NR7  (6th JUL - 10th JUL).png

sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: WEEKLY NR7 (6th Jul - 10th Jul 2015) Reply with quote

sureenderkalra wrote:
A LIST OF WEEKLY NR7 STOCKS (6th Jul - 10th Jul 2015) IS ATTACHED.

SYMBOLS FILLED WITH YELLOW COLOR BACKGROUND IS DOUBLE WEEKLY NR7 AND SYMBOL FILLED WITH BLUE ONE BACKGROUND IS TOO DOUBLE WEEKLY NR7 BUT WITH A WEEK GAP.

BNF IS AGAIN WEEKLY NR7. BNF PLACED A WEEKLY NR7 ON 29TH MAY WITH A HIGH OF 18789.90. LAST MONDAY, IT BROKE OUT THIS HIGH BUT COULD NOT HOLD IT UP AND KEPT TRADING BELOW THIS POINT.

IN LAST AN HOUR OF THE WEEK, BNF BROKE OUT THIS POINT ONE MORE TIME AND MANAGED TO CLOSE ABOVE 18789.90.

NOW, I BELIEVE IT MUST TOUCH 19350 NEXT WEEK. BNF WILL BE TRADING IN RANGE OF 18550 - 19350 IN NEXT WEEK. I AM BEARISH IF IT TRADES BELOW 18550.

Performance of last week's NR7 stocks is attached.

As I mentioned in my last post that BNF will be going to touch 19350. This week BNF remained above 18789.90 most of the time and made a high of 19280. I am still hopeful that it might touch 19350

Performance Weekly NR7 - 17th Jul.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  100.01 KB
 Viewed:  476 Time(s)

Performance Weekly NR7 - 17th Jul.png

anilnegi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sureendra ji

pls load excel file for calculating weekly NR4/NR7

anil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: