Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WEEKLY NR7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author WEEKLY NR7
vinodgogia
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Weekly NR7 Stocks Reply with quote

sureenderkalra wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
vinodgogia wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
A List of Weekly NR7 Stocks (28th Sep - 01st Oct 2015) is attached.

I was looking the list of NR7 where i need your help to understand as it says weekly NR7 please let me clarify the close price is taken for which day. Like in Arvind Rs.274.30 i don't find any day/week it close it at this price. Are you looking to daily chart frame or it is weekly? from where this closing price came to?

I consider stocks which trade in future and I take data of future stocks price. If you see Arvind (Fut) close price on last Friday, you will find Rs274.30 as weekly closed.

Thanks. the last column shows % change. (due you mean it is profit/loss) if any one took position accordingly.
It was on last thursday, not on friday . so please read friday to thursday
vinodgogia
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Weekly NR7 Stocks Reply with quote

sureenderkalra wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
vinodgogia wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:

I was looking the list of NR7 where i need your help to understand as it says weekly NR7 please let me clarify the close price is taken for which day. Like in Arvind Rs.274.30 i don't find any day/week it close it at this price. Are you looking to daily chart frame or it is weekly? from where this closing price came to?

I consider stocks which trade in future and I take data of future stocks price. If you see Arvind (Fut) close price on last Friday, you will find Rs274.30 as weekly closed.

Thanks. In your last column you mention % change.Is it profit/loss calculation if any one has acted according to this strategy.
sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragarwal wrote:
hello Mr Kalra,I have not understood this system at all and how to benefit from it.Could you plz explain to me.

I dont buy at the break out of weekly high or sell at the breakout of weekly NR7 low. I love to trade with the flow of price wherever it moves.

For intraday trading, I use 3 mins chart using ichimoku indicator with its default setting.

Decision of Side of the trade

if ichimoku lagging span has moved up the cloud and price has closed above the high or low of weekly NR7, we should be on buying side of the trade.
if ichimoku lagging span has moved down the cloud and price has closed below the high or low of weekly NR7, we should be on selling side of the trade.

Zone of trade

Having ascertained the side of trade, we should draw the line on the chart for our buying zone or selling zone. An attached chart will explain the zone.

Target

First target will be 161.8%, 2nd target 200% and 3rd target 261.8% of buying/selling zone.

SL

SL will be slightly below or above the buying / selling zone.

I find this system is one of the best but not 100% foolproof system. Please practise with this system before you trade accordingly.

SKSMICRO-1M - 3MINS (EXP-1).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  306.87 KB
 Viewed:  462 Time(s)

SKSMICRO-1M - 3MINS (EXP-1).png

SREEP_1952
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's NR7 ? Please elucidate/ expand.[/b]
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok,understood,you also consider ichimoku cloud.if you explani with an example it wud be helpful.thnx
sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Weekly NR7 Stocks Reply with quote

vinodgogia wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
vinodgogia wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:

Thanks. In your last column you mention % change.Is it profit/loss calculation if any one has acted according to this strategy.

%change shows the diffrence between previous week close and current weeek close. The profit and loss might slightly differ since it all depends at what point one has enter the trade.
raj1a1
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #82   PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

is there any excel sheet or website from where i can get nr7 set ups on daily/weekly basis?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: