Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to iCharts Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Welcome to iCharts Forum
admin
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Welcome to iCharts Forum Reply with quote

Welcome!!!

Based on the broadly positive response to the poll & your individual emails sent to me encouraging me to start a forum on iCharts, we have hereby setup a forum for you all.

Please go through the categories & forums created and let me know if you have suggestions for adding/modifying/removing any of the categories or forums. Please post all feedback/suggestions to "Problems & Complaints" forum under iCharts category.

Please participate and make the forum a success.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER AGAIN FOR POSTING ON THE FORUMS. IF YOU ARE REGISTERED USER OF iCharts YOU CAN POST ON THE FORUMS.

Thanks.

Srikanth Kurdukar
iCharts Admin
braveguy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: iChats.in really helpful!!!!! Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
Ive been browsing this site for quite sometime. Thank U for creating such a magnificient site. Its really cool to go through a bunch of stocks from BSE/NSE.....anlyse them. It is really helpful....especially after intraday chart was added in beta version.

A small request : - Can we have a facility to add trendline/move cursor thru the charts?

Thank U very very much

Thanks & regards
SG
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I am glad you find iCharts useful.

Adding trendlines and providing other "active" features is difficult to implement because the charts we currently provide as plain images generated on demand on our server. We are trying to see if we can somehow provide trendlines but we cannot promise anything at this time.

SwingTrader

ajit123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy hi ,
good and useful work and a great help for the trader community.
can 5 and 10 period ema be provided on the charts.particularly the
nifty.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajit123 wrote:
Very Happy hi ,
good and useful work and a great help for the trader community.
can 5 and 10 period ema be provided on the charts.particularly the
nifty.

Ajit,

Yes, of course, you can add whatever indicators you want to add on the charts. Can you tell me which charts are you talking about? If you are talking about the regular charts ("Charts" option on the menu) then you can select 5 & 10 EMA from the "Lower Indicators" option below the chart. If you are talking about "Charts Beta" it is the same as above. And if you are talking about "Live Charts" then you need to add the indicators in "Charts Beta". Live charts currently use indicators from Charts Beta (their settings will be separated later).

NOTE: Charts Beta & Live Charts are available only to registered users.

Let me know if you need more info.

ajit123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
thanks for your prompt reply.i have changed the settings as per my requirement and its working .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: