Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What a trick to run the paid website for stockmarket tips
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author What a trick to run the paid website for stockmarket tips
amitsaraf01
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: CNBC Reply with quote

CNBC
They always promote them as Gurus
market experts
bazaaron ke jaankaar
our market experts

All they do is talk what suits there channel.
Most comments and discussions are pre planned and items that they will be talking about are decided earlier so have this very impressive story ready about every script that they talk.

For me a market expert is one who says i don't have any view on the market.
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Wonderful - Wonderful Reply with quote

ktpillai wrote:
Well said.I often wonder who conferred them the title MARKET GURUS
hasten wrote:
amitkbaid1008 wrote:
Here is a good example i found on blog of how so called hot tips providing websites works just simple very very simple

Send out 10,000 mailings – 5000 say buy stock X and 5000 say sell stock X. Let’s say X goes up.

Now take the list of 5000 mailings that said to buy and send 2500 with a buy on stock Y and 2500 with a sell on stock Y. Let’s say stock Y goes up, too.

Now take the 2500 winner names and send 1250 buys on stock Z and 1250 sells on stock Z. Let’s say Z goes down.

You now have a list of 1250 people who think you are a genius with 3 picks in a row. Rake in the subscription money and let reality begin. Who cares? You just sold 1250 subscriptions to people who won’t renew. Say Rs. 10000 for an annual subscription times 1250 people and you made Rs. 1.25 Crores. What if you started with a list of 100,000 names. Now you are making some serious coin. Even if you start with just 1000 mails and able to grab some 100 annual subscription you can make Rs. 12.50 Lakh

I think so many tip providing websites are running on this funda.

This is the land of crushed hope and dreams that Dalal Street has become. Honest purveyors of financial advice are swamped by the crooks. A good bear market thrashing is necessary to “drain the swamp”

You are right about the frauds taking place as Tips Providers. The fees asked by these people are very expensive & past performances shown of them is not verifiable.....(its very boring too).

Normally....website tip providers are not very much popular with people who use either less internet or do not use internet at all. But the real culprits (misguiders) I see,is people at Business TV channels. The whole nation (literate/illiterate/educated/uneducated) watch/listen these tricky experts. They could be of their own research-staff or paid/free analysts (local or imported).

1). s.sukani - during a down day, he says i told u we are in a beer (yes) market, every oppurtunity is a sell.
on a positive day, he says i told you every dip is a buying opportunity.

2). a.gujral - the answer would be simple. buy with a stop of 300 points target 100 up and vice versa.

3). r.bose - on nifty , i would say buy bata with a stop of 130.

4). e.mathew - same as r.bose, buy some xyz with a stop of 11.5 All just do the work of misguiding the general people - either by twisting the news, delaying the news, wrong interpretation of news, giving false hopes, etc. on every opportunity they get.

now, who is worst among the lot? ,for me it is difficult to choose, all of them are worst.

My best time is when some GORA's(imported experts) come on the channel with their expert opinions about 'India' & 'Indian Makets'.

Saala Inke khud ke ghar me aag lagi hui hai... log bhooke mar rahe hai ... economy sadh gayi hai...aatank macha hua hai... Lekin iske parwah nahi. (Don't agree with me.. look around US market/European Markets)India ka grading/degrading...sabhi prakar ke analysis kar-kar ke market ki Band jaroor bajaayenge.

Channels feel very proud to present them & clap for their bakwas. (screen ke neeche likhne se chookte nahi==> Breaking News!! Exclusive Report. No One Else has this information).

Give tips to others and make others rich..Why not he keep that secret with him and become Another Amabani.

Please do not fall in this trap of assured return per month or annual level. No one can give this guaraunty, fellows who give tips are themself loser traders who get into this business after lossing all money. Professional traders do not give tips or tell you their method they silantly made profit from the markets. Check the result of a member - Goodshow who will show his trade from tomorrow, he looking like a professional trader if he fails than you will know what about tips sellers and if he successfull than he will not tell you how he do it. As he also mention that mentality is more importnat than the trading method.

So learn and develop your skill yourself.Look around and you will find some very successful systems traded in real time.Study and practice so that you will not need the "tips" any time.

Regards, hasten

Hi Guys,

that was really wonderful. The former has given a more formal look but hasten had given a more common look. both being extremely correct. It also depends upon the people as well coz they dont want to spend time and money to try and analyze technically the stocks rather they want to hav free tips that too which will make them croepatis in a single day. this sense of thinking is also helping the so called people claiming 0 loss and some scrap in getting their subscriptions sold.

Vishy

You know my method. It is founded upon the observation of trifles. It is, of course, a trifle, but there is nothing so important as trifles.

sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some real tip providers( thats what they call themselves) who will post their calls if succeeded. example TLBW. Apart from messaging they will start you calling and asking all sorts of questions about trading. We have to just ignore and go with our own path as most of us fell in this market ocean willingly or unwillingly. If you take commodities there has been some reports about trading irregularities in Guar and 1 company minted 1291 crore with 441 dealings. FMC has submitted report and just banned the trade. But who is going to give that 1291 crore he earned in 2 months. One more funny thing is the moment the news flashed the company share came down to 72 and jumpted to 92 intraday with heavy volumes. Big crocodiles are grabbing money and we small fishes loosing our money and just watching. God is great and the market is cruel.
bharatpatel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

the best way to save tourself from all this LAFDA , is to be a subscriber at icharts.in and find a method or st up that suits you.

learn from shout box chat.

bharat patel
amitsaraf01
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Guar seed Scam, what a joke Reply with quote

ohhh!

this shout box chat is so over rated.
most here are andhon mein kaana raja kinds.

In fact most people lose their way when they come here.
Just like nirmal baba followers think tht they are following the right thing.

And as for that cnbc report on guar seed by cnbc, that report is so false and there hasnt been any scam whatsoever in guar. For Guar prices just going up and demand went going up.

Guar seed is still tarding in spot at 30000/Quintal i.e. a 20-25% higher than the prices at which futures trading in it was banned.

Dont believe this CNBC shit.

Happy Trading
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Amit,

Guar is not trading it has been banned. Whether the prices went up with demand & supply dont know but the prces sky rocketd. Visit the following link came in the economictimes. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/commodities/ruchi-soya-betul-oils-under-lens-over-guar-price-fixing/articleshow/13027182.cms

There should be no illegal trading but legally trading has been done for their benefits. Imagine what will happen 441 known people trading one particular commodity for 3 months. No demand or supply will mean here. Just the price shooting because none of them would have had intention of taking delivery frm NCDEX. What we can do except shout at this box.
amitsaraf21
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Ruchi Soya Reply with quote

Ruchi Soya and several other related players are very big players in commodity futures space. Ruchi Soya is trading in commodity futures for last so many years.

They are good traders and in such big moves, any big players on the right side of the move are bound to make profits.

Everything aside as a trader we must all these big moves as part of market movements, whether it be pnotes issue, or jan 08 or oct/nov08 or may 09 or silver at 75k or guar at 29k or 'freak' 5k in nifty, they are all part of the market movement. It really makes no difference what was behind it.

And if we stay long enough in the market we will all experience such events at some point, so we need to embrace it.

Regards

Amit

sethu45 wrote:
Dear Amit,

Guar is not trading it has been banned. Whether the prices went up with demand & supply dont know but the prces sky rocketd. Visit the following link came in the economictimes. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/commodities/ruchi-soya-betul-oils-under-lens-over-guar-price-fixing/articleshow/13027182.cms

There should be no illegal trading but legally trading has been done for their benefits. Imagine what will happen 441 known people trading one particular commodity for 3 months. No demand or supply will mean here. Just the price shooting because none of them would have had intention of taking delivery frm NCDEX. What we can do except shout at this box.
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean to say only big players can make money in other words they will operate and we will loose. For any movement there should be some rationale behind. For equity crashes you know pretty well there is resons behind it. This commodity market is so vulnerable and big companies picking some stakes and operating the same for their profit. I am fully aware that we have to embrace these movements but sometime these news indigestable & embarassing. Hoping that justice will triumph at last.
amitsaraf81
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sethu45 wrote:
You mean to say only big players can make money in other words they will operate and we will loose. For any movement there should be some rationale behind. For equity crashes you know pretty well there is resons behind it. This commodity market is so vulnerable and big companies picking some stakes and operating the same for their profit. I am fully aware that we have to embrace these movements but sometime these news indigestable & embarassing. Hoping that justice will triumph at last.

"operate" story over Smile
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks amit. I think you are fed up. bye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: