Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What a trick to run the paid website for stockmarket tips
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author What a trick to run the paid website for stockmarket tips
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: What a trick to run the paid website for stockmarket tips Reply with quote

Here is a good example i found on blog of how so called hot tips providing websites works just simple very very simple

Send out 10,000 mailings – 5000 say buy stock X and 5000 say sell stock X. Let’s say X goes up.

Now take the list of 5000 mailings that said to buy and send 2500 with a buy on stock Y and 2500 with a sell on stock Y. Let’s say stock Y goes up, too.

Now take the 2500 winner names and send 1250 buys on stock Z and 1250 sells on stock Z. Let’s say Z goes down.

You now have a list of 1250 people who think you are a genius with 3 picks in a row. Rake in the subscription money and let reality begin. Who cares? You just sold 1250 subscriptions to people who won’t renew. Say Rs. 10000 for an annual subscription times 1250 people and you made Rs. 1.25 Crores. What if you started with a list of 100,000 names. Now you are making some serious coin. Even if you start with just 1000 mails and able to grab some 100 annual subscription you can make Rs. 12.50 Lakh

I think so many tip providing websites are running on this funda.

This is the land of crushed hope and dreams that Dalal Street has become. Honest purveyors of financial advice are swamped by the crooks. A good bear market thrashing is necessary to “drain the swamp”
pradeepgolfer
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

people should know hot tips or things burn Rolling Eyes
skd
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: That is what I'm experiencing .... Reply with quote

Exactly right...it seems that is what I'm experiencing right now.

A tips providing company who claims to be an ISO 9001 CERTIFIED COMPANY based in Mumbai is of above type. Thank god I stopped trading after it's 2/3 tips failed and sensed emptiness in its tips. Out of about 15 tips so far almost 13 tips never hit the target but the stoploss. It never sends message when it's stoploss hit but after so many failed tips one of it's tips hit the target. It immediately sent a message saying "look as we said eirlier our target hit now".

I must say this is not they are what they are claiming in their website.And I want to tell you to keep distance from them.

skd.
JAMDAGNI7557
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: forget the word tips Reply with quote

hey we are using technicals, which is above all tips. forget the word tips & stop following others.

be confident on your studies!!!!
nareshusv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: cheating Reply with quote

you are right boss, they are real cheaters.
one company says you can make 300% in a month by trading there option pack and they say that one can make 270000 by investing 10000 in 3 months.belive me in first month itself you blow your account to zero if you follow them.
regards Embarassed
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want to convey here:

Don't run for any hot tips.

I truly believe that the best strategy/tip/investment is in yourself - education, your own business/strategy/methods, etc..

Improving ourselves through education, our business through investment in time, energy, money is probably a better idea than the next hot tip in shares.

By business here I mean trading/investment etc..
rocketnifty
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Use technicals to validate Reply with quote

I am not averse to any hot tips or reccomendations since I use technicals to justify my dealing in them or not. One suggestion I can give to all using tips is that check the volume, if the volume has has an upsurge to the turn of over 2-3 times, then the chances are the counter is operator driven.... No technical analysis will run on it.
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right rocket. No technical setup/indicator will give you such calls. But you should be quick to enter and exit. I find that's too risky to put your money at operator's mercy
jitesh7
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a company called [CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN]. Does any body know about that. That company claims 100% accuracy on NF trades on interaday for the system he is teaching.
t.chatterjee
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jitesh7 wrote:
There is a company called [CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN]. Does any body know about that. That company claims 100% accuracy on NF trades on interaday for the system he is teaching.

personally speaking....its stock market, its not bank fd, hence, if some body claims to provide 100% accuracy all the time,i will start running away at my highest speed!!!!Very Happy

an accuracy level of 70-80% is still something believable,(achievable too) bt for me, a 100% accuracy all the way is simply absurd
amitsaraf01
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: point is missed here.......... Reply with quote

there would always be people in the world, who would provide you easy solution..............making money is one challenge and there are people who want solution to this challenge. Now there are people around to give you easy solution..........

This easy solution can be from

CNBC TV
CNBC Awaaz stock 20:20
Astrologer
Lal Kitaab Amrit
Nirmal Baba
Tipseller
hero worship on TV
hero worship on SB
hero worship on other forums

The question that you need to ask yourself is...........are you looking for easy solutions to your challenges?
hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: What a trick to run the paid website for stockmarket tip Reply with quote

amitkbaid1008 wrote:
Here is a good example i found on blog of how so called hot tips providing websites works just simple very very simple

Send out 10,000 mailings – 5000 say buy stock X and 5000 say sell stock X. Let’s say X goes up.

Now take the list of 5000 mailings that said to buy and send 2500 with a buy on stock Y and 2500 with a sell on stock Y. Let’s say stock Y goes up, too.

Now take the 2500 winner names and send 1250 buys on stock Z and 1250 sells on stock Z. Let’s say Z goes down.

You now have a list of 1250 people who think you are a genius with 3 picks in a row. Rake in the subscription money and let reality begin. Who cares? You just sold 1250 subscriptions to people who won’t renew. Say Rs. 10000 for an annual subscription times 1250 people and you made Rs. 1.25 Crores. What if you started with a list of 100,000 names. Now you are making some serious coin. Even if you start with just 1000 mails and able to grab some 100 annual subscription you can make Rs. 12.50 Lakh

This is the land of crushed hope and dreams that Dalal Street has become. Honest purveyors of financial advice are swamped by the crooks. A good bear market thrashing is necessary to “drain the swamp”

You are right about the frauds taking place as Tips Providers. The fees asked by these people are very expensive & past performances shown of them is not verifiable.....(its very boring too).

Normally....website tip providers are not very much popular with people who use either less internet or do not use internet at all. But the real culprits (misguiders) I see,is people at Business TV channels. The whole nation (literate/illiterate/educated/uneducated) watch/listen these tricky experts. They could be of their own research-staff or paid/free analysts (local or imported).

1). s.sukani - during a down day, he says i told u we are in a beer (yes) market, every oppurtunity is a sell.
on a positive day, he says i told you every dip is a buying opportunity.

2). a.gujral - the answer would be simple. buy with a stop of 300 points target 100 up and vice versa.

3). r.bose - on nifty , i would say buy bata with a stop of 130.

4). e.mathew - same as r.bose, buy some xyz with a stop of 11.5 All just do the work of misguiding the general people - either by twisting the news, delaying the news, wrong interpretation of news, giving false hopes, etc. on every opportunity they get.

now, who is worst among the lot? ,for me it is difficult to choose, all of them are worst.

My best time is when some GORA's(imported experts) come on the channel with their expert opinions about 'India' & 'Indian Makets'.

Saala Inke khud ke ghar me aag lagi hui hai... log bhooke mar rahe hai ... economy sadh gayi hai...aatank macha hua hai... Lekin iske parwah nahi. (Don't agree with me.. look around US market/European Markets)India ka grading/degrading...sabhi prakar ke analysis kar-kar ke market ki Band jaroor bajaayenge.

Channels feel very proud to present them & clap for their bakwas. (screen ke neeche likhne se chookte nahi==> Breaking News!! Exclusive Report. No One Else has this information).

Give tips to others and make others rich..Why not he keep that secret with him and become Another Amabani.

Please do not fall in this trap of assured return per month or annual level. No one can give this guaraunty, fellows who give tips are themself loser traders who get into this business after lossing all money. Professional traders do not give tips or tell you their method they silantly made profit from the markets. Check the result of a member - Goodshow who will show his trade from tomorrow, he looking like a professional trader if he fails than you will know what about tips sellers and if he successfull than he will not tell you how he do it. As he also mention that mentality is more importnat than the trading method.

So learn and develop your skill yourself.Look around and you will find some very successful systems traded in real time.Study and practice so that you will not need the "tips" any time.

Regards, hasten

You know my method. It is founded upon the observation of trifles. It is, of course, a trifle, but there is nothing so important as trifles.

ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only one rule for this :

Tips are for waiters !
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajay,
well said.....v.good sense of humor
Laughing Laughing Laughing
ktpillai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What a trick to run the paid website for stockmarket tip Reply with quote

Well said.I often wonder who conferred them the title MARKET GURUS
hasten wrote:
amitkbaid1008 wrote:

You are right about the frauds taking place as Tips Providers. The fees asked by these people are very expensive & past performances shown of them is not verifiable.....(its very boring too).

Normally....website tip providers are not very much popular with people who use either less internet or do not use internet at all. But the real culprits (misguiders) I see,is people at Business TV channels. The whole nation (literate/illiterate/educated/uneducated) watch/listen these tricky experts. They could be of their own research-staff or paid/free analysts (local or imported).

1). s.sukani - during a down day, he says i told u we are in a beer (yes) market, every oppurtunity is a sell.
on a positive day, he says i told you every dip is a buying opportunity.

2). a.gujral - the answer would be simple. buy with a stop of 300 points target 100 up and vice versa.

3). r.bose - on nifty , i would say buy bata with a stop of 130.

4). e.mathew - same as r.bose, buy some xyz with a stop of 11.5 All just do the work of misguiding the general people - either by twisting the news, delaying the news, wrong interpretation of news, giving false hopes, etc. on every opportunity they get.

now, who is worst among the lot? ,for me it is difficult to choose, all of them are worst.

My best time is when some GORA's(imported experts) come on the channel with their expert opinions about 'India' & 'Indian Makets'.

Saala Inke khud ke ghar me aag lagi hui hai... log bhooke mar rahe hai ... economy sadh gayi hai...aatank macha hua hai... Lekin iske parwah nahi. (Don't agree with me.. look around US market/European Markets)India ka grading/degrading...sabhi prakar ke analysis kar-kar ke market ki Band jaroor bajaayenge.

Channels feel very proud to present them & clap for their bakwas. (screen ke neeche likhne se chookte nahi==> Breaking News!! Exclusive Report. No One Else has this information).

Give tips to others and make others rich..Why not he keep that secret with him and become Another Amabani.

Please do not fall in this trap of assured return per month or annual level. No one can give this guaraunty, fellows who give tips are themself loser traders who get into this business after lossing all money. Professional traders do not give tips or tell you their method they silantly made profit from the markets. Check the result of a member - Goodshow who will show his trade from tomorrow, he looking like a professional trader if he fails than you will know what about tips sellers and if he successfull than he will not tell you how he do it. As he also mention that mentality is more importnat than the trading method.

So learn and develop your skill yourself.Look around and you will find some very successful systems traded in real time.Study and practice so that you will not need the "tips" any time.

Regards, hasten

You know my method. It is founded upon the observation of trifles. It is, of course, a trifle, but there is nothing so important as trifles.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: