Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

where u r lacking- just for your thoughts- veeru chennai boy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author where u r lacking- just for your thoughts- veeru chennai boy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: where u r lacking- just for your thoughts- veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

just for your thoughts:
------------------------------

where u r lacking ? this is the first question.... there shd not be a bit diff between the thought and the action always.....[in stock market]..... whenever u indicator says just do it....first decide the loss... at any point of time u shd know the loss... that means the system shd have always stop loss....[this one i got a lesson from one of my trader he lost big money in himachal silver line global tele ..those days..he thought he can put the sl .. bcoz he was infront the system ..over confidence?] whether u r in shot or long...it doesnt matter....bcoz u r not playing mind games... u r cing the charts... bars... candles lights.. gulfwaves... gann .. fun and bun ...spoon ... whatever it may be.... but u shd be with ....it cant be wrong always....
and one more... how people are getting trapped.... if they watch 15 min chart...given buy they bought ... it said sell u shd sell... but that time people will watch higher time frames like 30 60... that chart will take time to give sell....suppose if u bought on the basis of 15min ... for profit booking u can use lower time frames....for partial bookings... but u cant c at higher time frames to hold that nf bnf or stocks or options... u cant...just remember this...each one is right... but in their time frames....one who is selling a stock to u ... he is a fool ..do u think? he will get the same stock at .. according to his time frames on lower ranges...

first day u r doing your normal qty 100 nf ...got 30 pts... second also 30 pts plus ...3 rd also 30 pts plus...4th day u r
doing 200 nf got 30 agian plus... your confidence hope faith all will be boosted... oho on that way.... then u
will increase the qty automatically... 500 nf... that time also u will get right ok fine... one fine morning u will ask
your broker ... limit ....u will buy 2000 nf.[or sell].. market lower freez[or big upside]...then your entire profit money... further
capital also gone gone ... moral of the statement.... u shd not do above your qty..whatever be the market... at any point of time u
shd to do your normal qty...

fools will be without sl .... and without tsl ....[when they r in plus]... fools will trade without sl..... fools doesnt know... when they r on loosing side... how much they r going to loose .... they dont know.... we r not fools..... my words let it hurt ... i dont mind...but finally u shd get disciplined trader and investor...

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns
twist

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeru Anna"s Golden Words Very Happy
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: where u r lacking- just for your thoughts- veeru chennai Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
just for your thoughts:

where u r lacking ? this is the first question.... there shd not be a bit diff between the thought and the action always.....[in stock market]..... whenever u indicator says just do it....first decide the loss... at any point of time u shd know the loss... that means the system shd have always stop loss....[this one i got a lesson from one of my trader he lost big money in himachal silver line global tele ..those days..he thought he can put the sl .. bcoz he was infront the system ..over confidence?] whether u r in shot or long...it doesnt matter....bcoz u r not playing mind games... u r cing the charts... bars... candles lights.. gulfwaves... gann .. fun and bun ...spoon ... whatever it may be.... but u shd be with ....it cant be wrong always....
and one more... how people are getting trapped.... if they watch 15 min chart...given buy they bought ... it said sell u shd sell... but that time people will watch higher time frames like 30 60... that chart will take time to give sell....suppose if u bought on the basis of 15min ... for profit booking u can use lower time frames....for partial bookings... but u cant c at higher time frames to hold that nf bnf or stocks or options... u cant...just remember this...each one is right... but in their time frames....one who is selling a stock to u ... he is a fool ..do u think? he will get the same stock at .. according to his time frames on lower ranges...

first day u r doing your normal qty 100 nf ...got 30 pts... second also 30 pts plus ...3 rd also 30 pts plus...4th day u r
doing 200 nf got 30 agian plus... your confidence hope faith all will be boosted... oho on that way.... then u
will increase the qty automatically... 500 nf... that time also u will get right ok fine... one fine morning u will ask
your broker ... limit ....u will buy 2000 nf.[or sell].. market lower freez[or big upside]...then your entire profit money... further
capital also gone gone ... moral of the statement.... u shd not do above your qty..whatever be the market... at any point of time u

fools will be without sl .... and without tsl ....[when they r in plus]... fools will trade without sl..... fools doesnt know... when they r on loosing side... how much they r going to loose .... they dont know.... we r not fools..... my words let it hurt ... i dont mind...but finally u shd get disciplined trader and investor...

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

Well said
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many traders do not re-investigate their losing trades thinking that this act will increase their pain. Do not forget that at times to get a quick healing you need to bear with the pain. Practice this, I guarantee this is the only method to make you a disciplined trader. ===i learned more about the market and realized that others needed the help that i could give them and veeru ji posted a forum to help others who were trying to help them self .. Good one Veeru anna ..As Expected from you ....Keep it up .. Very Happy artist
smsmss
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

again once more, to the point, to the core, awesome veerrraaaaa Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: where u r lacking- just for your thoughts- veeru chennai Reply with quote

[quote="rajmohanmbamhr"]
veerappan wrote:
just for your thoughts:

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

for your thoughts...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: