Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

where we heading to ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author where we heading to ?
dgr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:01 pm    Post subject: where we heading to ? Reply with quote

Hi Welgrow Sir,
Please can you post your valuable views about Nifty and Bank Nifty

Thanks in advance
lotus1810
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Hi dgr - U r Right here Reply with quote

Hi Welgro Sir,

Even I k now you from 2014 way back u used to give so much indetpth analysis on the movement of each timeframe of nifty as well as stocks which was way beneficial to my journey of TRADING which i m still undergoing and in process every learning inch-by-inch towards the achievement of into the club of just TOP - 5 % of traders who Annually get a minimum of more then 25 % -48 % on thier whole CAPITAL INVESTED ---> From Low of 2 Lakhs have amassed a trading corpus of 16 lakhs - some by trading and rest by good multibagger picks like - DCB Bank @ 50 levels in 2013 investing, Delta Corp in 2013 @50 levels and on GEM of a stock - AURO PHARMA @ 75 levels in 2011 - in start of my career.

So thanks to Welgro Sir too---> in doing their selfless analysis giving and spreading knowledge in a very informative way.. Keep on going Welgro sir -- > Your esteemed expertise with experience might have already put you in the top 5 % Club of Traders.

Appreciate your efforts in Advance- Thanking you
lotus1810
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:03 pm    Post subject: Also Praise to PKHOLLA Sir too-----> Reply with quote

Blast from the Past --->

Snippets -- > Reminder

From - 08 May 2015 14:08

Hi pkholla - - clap2

Since i have been following this post regularly for the WW patterns anaology
and then there are those people who think that they are more familar with how trading works leave alone INVESTING
Once again
Oppo - Keep posting your concept - analysis - appreciate your nice time efforts put in.........

groupwave1

Thanks for the post and compliment, artist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: