Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which NF levels do you prefer

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which levels do you think are better?
Classic (posted in the forum)
73%
 73%  [ 22 ]
Automatic (iCharts Levels in RT-Premium)
26%
 26%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 30

Author Which NF levels do you prefer
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Which NF levels do you prefer Reply with quote

This is a poll to find out which NF levels users prefer, the ones I was posting here in this forum (let us call those levels CLASSIC) or the iCharts levels that we are now generating automatically and have made them available below the chart applet in RT-Premium.

Please vote and also post your views here.

Thanks.

sherbaaz
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Which NF levels do you prefer Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
This is a poll to find out which NF levels users prefer, the ones I was posting here in this forum (let us call those levels CLASSIC) or the iCharts levels that we are now generating automatically and have made them available below the chart applet in RT-Premium.

Please vote and also post your views here.

Thanks.

Hi ST,

Its nice to see automated levels (icharts level). Although I have not much used any one of them in my day trading as I rely more on candlesticks analysis. But it does not mean that your levels are not godd rather they are very good.

Initally I always had Q in my mind about the calculation of these levels (manually). This Q has motivated me to calculate some trading levels for myself (like many other members). I must say because of your levels I started calculating my trading levels, which helps me a lot in my day trading.

The good part about automated levels is that they are for every scrip (cash & futures), which I feel most of us wanted to have, as to use them for other scrips also. I understand if you are calculating it manually it would not be possible for you to give levels for each and every scrips.

There might be some difference between automated levels & manual levels (I have not checked the same), but as long as automated levels are working at PAR with manual levels, I think that most of us would use them.

I dont know whether you remember our discussion about 2-3 min tf trading. But since couple of days I am using your automated levels on 2min tf & 3 min tf along with candlesticks analysis & MACD, and they are giving very good results to me. Now why I have used your levels, one they are now automated and secondaly mininifty-f also ha these levels as now a days I am trading on mini. Most importently automated levels are available for NIFTY SPOT and it has really helped me in option trading since last 3 days.

I hope you will continue with you icharts levels.

Regards,
Sherbaaz
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherbaaz,

Thanks for you input. Yes, iCharts levels will continue to be available. The only question in my mind was if I should continue posting the manually computed levels. I stopped posting it in the forum because having different sets of levels for the same scrip can confuse users.

Regards.

f1sidd
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: NIFTY LEVELS Reply with quote

SRIKANT SIR , NO MACHINE CAN BEAT HUMAN BRAIN PLEASE CONTINUE WITH MANUAL POWER IN RESPECT OF TRADING STRATEGIES ALSO
jagannathpadhi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Re :Which Nf levels do you prefer Reply with quote

Dear srikant sir, I am regular user of ur NF levels now a days some times you give in SB, any way your brain made levels are excellent,than automated ones.pl continue to post in forum,by 9-00am so that we can analyse.Earlier u you use to give for NF, Bank nifty and 2 other Reliance stocks and SBIN, and you told it will refined. and some people are subcribing only for levels. They may not be using the indicators or EMA,s. pl post the NF levels regularly.pl post old NF levels

Eagerly waiting for ur levels by 9-00 am,
Thanks
jagannath padhi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: