Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who r all with 5555 on aug 2012 expirey or next day- veeru

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author who r all with 5555 on aug 2012 expirey or next day- veeru
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: who r all with 5555 on aug 2012 expirey or next day- veeru Reply with quote

[b]who r all with 5555 on aug 2012 expirey or next day- veeru..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...then what shd be stop loss for the longs...maxi 5289 thats all... now current closing 5350....risk 61 pts.... reward...200 pts...already if u have longs keep the stop loss....

put your views on puts calls... on nf....

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns [smilie=2g
uns.gif] [/b]
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: who r all with 5555 on aug 2012 expirey or next day- vee Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
[b]who r all with 5555 on aug 2012 expirey or next day- veeru..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...then what shd be stop loss for the longs...maxi 5289 thats all... now current closing 5350....risk 61 pts.... reward...200 pts...already if u have longs keep the stop loss....

veeru
chennai boy
uns.gif] [/b]

Am with you, next week important and most likely a breakout but yes 5290 NF will be my stoploss. All the best Anna
umesh1
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veerappan Sir,
Looking at the open positions in ce,i feel 5500 will be a strong barrier ,once breached you can say the flood gates of a dam will open,we move with the flow whichever way it decides,so also fresh building of 5200 pe show another strong area,trades are always taken with probabilities,those who trade with stoploss and targets will always have a healthy bottomline
Cheeers
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umesh anna....TAx [i] Very Happy Maan..... 5289 shd be the stop loss for the longs... if not moved 5555... and higher ranges where its going to turn we shd watch and book the profits... and with small risk suppose 5523 ot 5532 goes... we can book the longs and go shot with sl 5555+ buffer maxi 12 pts... that one also we can do....

but best live we shd be conscious...

Without USD-inr comes to 51 to 50... whites wont take the money ... [ logical things got it from my friend but not mine Very Happy ].....

let us c... rest live running commentry on markets....

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without USD-inr comes to 51 to 50... whites wont take the money ... [ logical things got it from my friend but not mine ]....."

Your Friend is absolutely right Veerappan Sir.That's one crucial factor though can not be taken as hard and fast rule.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk anna i will c only numbers... but i watched u ... vinay... psalm... one more i forgot his name... u guys speaking about worldly things macro and micro ranges... but i cant.... is it right ... i mean my friend? Very Happy
chennuru
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Veeru
I am with u my friend,
Aug expiry 5500
chennuru
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeru, Central Government Rs 30000 cr target for PSU share sale announced on Sunday. How possible? Only by manipulating market upward. Why stop at 5555? Why not 5900? Everything possible with liquidity and some +ve announcements from RBI and PC!
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
Umesh anna....TAx [i] Very Happy Maan..... 5289 shd be the stop loss for the longs... if not moved 5555... and higher ranges where its going to turn we shd watch and book the profits... and with small risk suppose 5523 ot 5532 goes... we can book the longs and go shot with sl 5555+ buffer maxi 12 pts... that one also we can do....

Without USD-inr comes to 51 to 50... whites wont take the money ... [ logical things got it from my friend but not mine Very Happy ].....

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

commentry......? Awaiting.... Sir
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
veerappan wrote:

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

is the stop loss still 5289 [NF] or raised?
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
acharyams wrote:
veerappan wrote:

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns 2guns

is the stop loss still 5289 [NF] or raised?

i was not in down.... dear achar.....5353 sl or maxi 5333 ... nf
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: who r all with 5555 on aug 2012 expirey or next day- vee Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:

veeru
chennai boy
uns.gif] [/b]
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
i was not in down.... dear achar.....5353 sl or maxi 5333 ... nf

below it we may see 5285 Very Happy
rgds
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: