Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who was that genius?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Who was that genius?
falcon
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Who was that genius? Reply with quote

Hi,

For the last week or so I am being logged out every few minutes. I have to log in almost 15 to 20 times during the trading hours. Who was that genius that has been fiddling with your production server? I suppose I don't need to remind you that you need to provide a steady service for paid subscribers during trading hours.

Regards
falcon
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Who was that genius? Reply with quote

falcon wrote:
Hi,

For the last week or so I am being logged out every few minutes. I have to log in almost 15 to 20 times during the trading hours. Who was that genius that has been fiddling with your production server? I suppose I don't need to remind you that you need to provide a steady service for paid subscribers during trading hours.

Regards
falcon

The problem almost certainly was at your end. You should have called our support, we could have helped you fix the issue immediately.

BTW We do not fiddle with our production servers during market time. All such activities are carried out over the weekend.

If the issue still exists, please get in touch with us asap and we will help you fix it.

pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcon: 1) Why wait ONE WEEK and then inform public?
2) Why not look up help numbers ASAP on home page and contact admin?
3) Problem may be created by anyone or fault of system at your end or at IC end, YOU are suffering, is it not? In your interest to get it solved!
Bura mat mano that I wrote above post. Prakash Holla
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Who was that genius? Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We have checked your login sessions and it seems there is some issue at your end as every 10-15 mins a new session id is being created.

They could be various reason for this. But one of the main reasons may be with the DNS of your internet service provider. You can do a trace route to our or other website to understand the connectivity of your internet to the sites. This is a temporary issue and one alternate solution is to use Google DNS servers instead of the DNS server addresses provided by the internet service provider. For more info on how to use Google's DNS servers, please go here: http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Please connect to our LIVESUPPORT (Which is provided to help users facing the problem with charts) and our team with help you further in this regard.

It would be highly appreciated if it can be understood that if the issue is at our end, all of users would be affected. But if only some users are having issues, then we need to look into it.

Regards

Kamal

falcon wrote:
Hi,

Regards
falcon
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenDNS is also pretty reliable....very fast too...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: