Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHOM U LIKE MOST IN SHOUT BOX?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author WHOM U LIKE MOST IN SHOUT BOX?
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: WHOM U LIKE MOST IN SHOUT BOX? Reply with quote

I like protrader the most..... the way he talk, interact, manage, etc etc every thing is perfect....

whom u like the most......... please tell here.... groupwave1 boxer ................ aromal ( SJ)
sairanga19
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i lke speculator most, reason is he shares most of the knowledge he gained in market with new comers and those who struggling in the market. in these stock market business knowledge sharing and guiding other peoples way to success need some big heart .
speculator did that job with helping so many peoples by sharing Speculator swing trading system and especially his patience when he again and again peoples bombarded questions regarding ssp system, the way he handles them, and his simple life style.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not in favour of this thread because it will create (unintentionally may be) segregation. Don't take me wrong but human emotions can be misinterpreted.
sunrays
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i admire protrader,speculator,jimmie,mayur.... they r real time professionals
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sairanga19 wrote:
i lke speculator most, reason is he shares most of the knowledge he gained in market with new comers and those who struggling in the market. in these stock market business knowledge sharing and guiding other peoples way to success need some big heart .
speculator did that job with helping so many peoples by sharing Speculator swing trading system and especially his patience when he again and again peoples bombarded questions regarding ssp system, the way he handles them, and his simple life style.
Very Happy sairanga u are right 100%........ speculator is the man (only) shares valuable things with every one........ most intresting is its a fine system......... speculator have lot of fans , i and spec never interacted about TA in SB...... but am using his system also..... Very Happy
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I am not in favour of this thread because it will create (unintentionally may be) segregation. Don't take me wrong but human emotions can be misinterpreted.
vinay 24
enroute
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like speculator,jimmie,saikat,jjm,veera,alchemist as they r seniors n they guide us very well...otherwise i like all other as well..all here r open to discussions which make SB a very intersting place... Smile
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is hero of SB , liked by most
whois villion of SB , unliked by most
sho is comedian of SB , creates more amusement,laughfter
peace69
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys. let this forum remain place to share & learn TA related discusson. avoid unnessacery comparison that may result complex between members. however i'm sure that's not intense of this thread, but who have tamed human psychology? such comparison may result in bitterness only imo. so it's my humble request to all of u & moderater to stay away from such comparison. it makes no good but may do worse is very possible. no hard feelings to anyone as i'm new to this forum. no attachment or bios to anyone. just my opinion. hope i've mnot crossed boundry. no intense to do so. still if fels so, my sincere appology. protest regards. grouplove

groupwave1
maneesh007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunt for the "Best Chamcha of 2011"... 24 brothers plz don't mind, jus kiddin...
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy, I can bet that some of the seniors were just waiting for this thread to happen. Laughing
skkundra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: most admired in shout box Reply with quote

In act SHOUT BOX has many gems.
Each one of them has admirable qualities and i admire these persons for those qualities:
1. veera- the most flexible ideas he has. one .who can change his views
with the battling of an eye lid
2.svkum_the most prudent
3.Jimmie-his id should be gem ,true to his character and personality.He
seems to have all qualities one can dream of.
4.spec-the most knowledgeable,caring and sharing person not seen in the SBnow a days.
5.PT - a witty ,hard working fellow,who i wonder,when does he sleep, if he sleeps at all.
6.mayurnsk - the best man for another out of the box view.looks like a rebel child,energetic and sometimes contrarian
7.nsinojia- i marvel at the interests he has i.e music,philosophy and his TFTD.He appears to carry a very wise head over his young shoulders.
8.MB-an infrequent visitor to the SB What a bundle of eclectic interests the
person has.Marvelous.
Friends, this is my impression about the various personalities in the SB whose posts i have immensely enjoyed overtime.I am in the Icharts for it"s SB.
please excuse me if my impressions are not in line with the self perception of the individuals mentioned above
There are many others,but my poor typing skills inhibit me from typing more.
GO BLESS EVERY ONE IN THE SHOUT BOX
iamAnna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: most admired in shout box Reply with quote

skkundra wrote:
In act SHOUT BOX has many gems.
Each one of them has admirable qualities and i admire these persons for those qualities:
1. veera- the most flexible ideas he has. one .who can change his views
with the battling of an eye lid
2.svkum_the most prudent
3.Jimmie-his id should be gem ,true to his character and personality.He
seems to have all qualities one can dream of.
4.spec-the most knowledgeable,caring and sharing person not seen in the SBnow a days.
5.PT - a witty ,hard working fellow,who i wonder,when does he sleep, if he sleeps at all.
6.mayurnsk - the best man for another out of the box view.looks like a rebel child,energetic and sometimes contrarian
7.nsinojia- i marvel at the interests he has i.e music,philosophy and his TFTD.He appears to carry a very wise head over his young shoulders.
8.MB-an infrequent visitor to the SB What a bundle of eclectic interests the
person has.Marvelous.
Friends, this is my impression about the various personalities in the SB whose posts i have immensely enjoyed overtime.I am in the Icharts for it"s SB.
please excuse me if my impressions are not in line with the self perception of the individuals mentioned above
There are many others,but my poor typing skills inhibit me from typing more.
GO BLESS EVERY ONE IN THE SHOUT BOX
artist skkundra, sir u mentioned about MB in your post, wat is his full id or name???
kashidun
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to know if there's even a single trader who has made profits consistently after following the guidance from ichartians? If any one, can come forward with his system of trading/investment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: