Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

will it be ? veeru chennai boy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author will it be ? veeru chennai boy
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
ajay good guess.... gr8.... but changed me and our gangs on intra... we were busy on that... gone long also .... but u guessed before that.... Very Happy

Thats what is gr8 about veerappan ... no ego ...no mind games....

However , 'guess' is a wrong word veerappan....(we would like to believe) it was all a result of the BIG PICTURE formation from last quarter 2011. RK was the first one to suggest bottom fishing at 4531 ! We find that using TA to support the picture can give us a good edge.

Nevertheless , we intend to stay agile and disciplined
badri2003
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeruji, will 5399 muhurat trading high will be crossed. because last year full, nifty has not crossed the previous muhurat high.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #19   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badri is it ? i will check it....

ajay u r wrong... i have bit ego ... still i am posting .... here and there... and still .... some where lagging.... Very Happy ... if its destroyed...[ my dirty boy shiva can do that also...i dont know when? Very Happy ]..... then postings and other things all will be stopped....... nadhi kadal serum naal...[ if the river joins with the sea there will not be a sound of river]

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
jyothi2011
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When river joins the sea it becomes salty and useless. be like a river and continue ur good work! Neutral
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
badri is it ? i will check it....

ajay u r wrong... i have bit ego ... still i am posting .... here and there... and still .... some where lagging.... Very Happy ... if its destroyed...[ my dirty boy shiva can do that also...i dont know when? Very Happy ]..... then postings and other things all will be stopped....... nadhi kadal serum naal...[ if the river joins with the sea there will not be a sound of river]

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns

I have been saying that no single strategy works efficiently under all market conditions ( there are 6 states of the market )

1) up volatile
2) up quiet
3) down volatile
4) down quiet
5) sideways volatile
6) sideways quiet

First identify the state of the market , then apply the best fit strategy for that state. Stand aside if you dont have a good quality system for any market state (' keep your powder dry'). It helps to have a BIG picture to back the market behaviour and use technical analysis to confirm the evolving picture.

Veerappan has many strategies up his sleeve...
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #22   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajay i dont have any strategy.... or whatever u call... but i dont have mind set on live...i am the fastest changer ...specially on live market... its very very fast... there is not a bit difference on thought and action ..... that is the only speciality on my side... nothing else.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
codered
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veera is never dead, he can be slow, I am the person who can take any bullet for Veera, This man has shown me the light, I don't know how many understand him but even a little understanding gives TONS of RETURNS. MY ROI IS 400% YEARLY, anyone in need of proof, I am there, This man has simply said "NUMBERS" & look the IMPACT of it, I started with Rs 1000 & now anyone in this forum can't even think of.

I am always grateful to Veera.

SMA,EMA,DI,ADX,SENTIMENT INDICATOR and many more, all are fart , what numbers can do is above anyone guess.

JAI HO TO VEERA.
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
ajay i dont have any strategy.... or whatever u call... but i dont have mind set on live...i am the fastest changer ...specially on live market... its very very fast... there is not a bit difference on thought and action ..... that is the only speciality on my side... nothing else.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Interesting.... intuitive response ,,,comes with lots of experience ,,,Gr8 stuff Veerappan
ajayhkaul
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codered wrote:
Veera is never dead, he can be slow, I am the person who can take any bullet for Veera, This man has shown me the light, I don't know how many understand him but even a little understanding gives TONS of RETURNS. MY ROI IS 400% YEARLY, anyone in need of proof, I am there, This man has simply said "NUMBERS" & look the IMPACT of it, I started with Rs 1000 & now anyone in this forum can't even think of.

SMA,EMA,DI,ADX,SENTIMENT INDICATOR and many more, all are fart , what numbers can do is above anyone guess.

JAI HO TO VEERA.

Pls do share the strategy/numbers as you understand them codered....your ROI is phenomenal !
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJAYHKAUL wrote:
veerappan wrote:
ajay good guess.... gr8.... but changed me and our gangs on intra... we were busy on that... gone long also .... but u guessed before that.... Very Happy

Thats what is gr8 about veerappan ... no ego ...no mind games....

However , 'guess' is a wrong word veerappan....(we would like to believe) it was all a result of the BIG PICTURE formation from last quarter 2011. RK was the first one to suggest bottom fishing at 4531 ! We find that using TA to support the picture can give us a good edge.

Nevertheless , we intend to stay agile and disciplined

True!. That’s the crux of the issue Ajay!. I remember your wit on my bottom fishing Laughing . I came to that conclusion from the Dollar – Rupee exchange rate relation to market bottoms. That’s again… Big picture.

When I posted this theory some months back I said it can not be used for timing and can be used to identify bottomed out range of the market and may be used for Investing.

Quite interestingly after rupee bottomed out I did some bottom fishing and it turned out as exact bottom. I never expected it even in my dreams. I am still riding my profits with TSL’s will continue to do so till I stopped out.As no one knew how far this liquidity can take the market up.

I think my timing sucess is a mere coincidence and still feel Rupee bottoming out may not always help in timing but will watch out few more times before changing my opinion.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good rk. have you noticed that rupee has started falling?
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Vinay

But I only have a theory for identifying the bottomed out range. This will not work in reverse direction. In such case the relation is lagging not leading.
ahnikhil
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeru! Nicely said....

Nice RK,Ajay... Very knowledgeable discussion..

The correlations of USDINR and our markets are very helpful to get to know the inflow and outflow of BIG funds..

Now we know that there has been LOADS of "Inflow" of money into India... And this new money is driving our markets up.

But i too think that this new money is really really short in our markets...
Expecting a BIG fall in Nifty this month.. Let's see how it goes..
Hopefully this weekend we will see some very bad news..

Regards
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #30   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codered wrote:

JAI HO TO VEERA.

hey ekalaivaaaaaaaaaaaa...... kidhar hi thooo.... i am not your...... but u r ekalaiva.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy [ my hindi may be bad....ahcha bashaa hi ... seeknaepadegha...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: