Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Won Zerodha 60 Day Challenge -Thanks to I-Charts and Zerodha
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Won Zerodha 60 Day Challenge -Thanks to I-Charts and Zerodha
stevenmat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations !! AEOM
sairanga19
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is remarkable achievement and u are going to be mentor for all budding traders. i whole heartily congratulate for your success all the best my friend groupwave1 groupwave1
DEVDIW
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulation shahii
p_wangdu
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahii...It is a success, you truly deserved. It is an achievement you have truly earned. I congratulate you on your success and wish you all the best for your future. Well done. Very Happy
dhdaarya
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats shahil/pawan keep it up 2guns

It will really help for new traders like me as a motivation

ALL THE BEST
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pawan: Congrats! You are an inspiration to us all. Prakash Holla
nithesh_n
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Pawan ......... Smile Smile Smile

Thanks for Sharing your valuable comments. Your idea of choosing bigger time frame is really helpful. Thanks..
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very well done. congrats.
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Congratulations Pawan Reply with quote

Congratulations Pawan clap2
neemtree
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats pawan.

By the way one question:

is it 60 trading days or 60 regular calender days ?

Thanks,
buddy
vshankar
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Pawan Sir...
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great achievement Shahii/Pawan. Keep it up! Keeping up is more difficult you will agree Smile

Regards,

Oppo
Shahii
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am flattered ... Thanks to all of you...it would have never been possible without all of you... My inspirations are Spec, jimmie, twist to name a few.. And today when somebody says i m their inspiration..its amazing feeling...but success is very difficult to digest... I will try my best to keep my feet on the ground and be humble always. Its lng way to go... Thanx again to all of you..
ajit602
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahii wrote:
I am flattered ... Thanks to all of you...it would have never been possible without all of you... My inspirations are Spec, jimmie, twist to name a few.. And today when somebody says i m their inspiration..its amazing feeling...but success is very difficult to digest... I will try my best to keep my feet on the ground and be humble always. Its lng way to go... Thanx again to all of you..

dear Shahii/pawan sir will you share your strategy which you have followed to get 400% return. It will be good for new bees to get something from you.
thanks
singhu2
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Congratulations pawan Reply with quote

Shahii wrote:
Thanks everyone. But there is one important point to be made otherwise there would be a big debate on the point of 400% Returns in 60 days.

I have kept only 25% of the money in the trading account, Rest was not used at all, It was lying in my Overdraft Loan account. And Zerodha offcourse calculated on the money which I kept with them. So this 400% figure is elusive one and actual Return on my total capital is little over than 100%.

I hope this clarification will help.

Your modesty wins you a new fan!...100% in 60 days is awesome too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: