Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOR[L]D OF VEERU- chennai boy -veeru
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author WOR[L]D OF VEERU- chennai boy -veeru
psri
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I see a deafning silence here. What happened? RBI policy has struck everyone like a lightning?...Any one has any views?.....Good, Bad or Ugly?

GS
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was not the RBI policy per se but the underlying concern of the Governor that tanked the market. Looks like we may go down to 5210 on spot basis. Crying or Very sad

By the way, I am getting confused about the timing of the posts of some members. Hope the time zone setting of their PCs is OK. Question
psri
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But everyone and the market already knew that inflation is far high than the 5.5 that was originally spelt out by RBI. That it is pegged at 7 by the RBI Guv today, should not have been a shock or a surprise to anyone in the market. That it will be at that level for some more time to come also shd not have been a shock or a suprise to any. So to that extent, I think the market has jolted the majority in the market by its behaviour. That is intriguing.

Then regarding the timing of the posts, I think the timing shd be that of Icharts server time and not individual time that is displayed. is that right?

GS
rainbow
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: ichart time setting Reply with quote

psri wrote:
But everyone and the market already knew that inflation is far high than the 5.5 that was originally spelt out by RBI. That it is pegged at 7 by the RBI Guv today, should not have been a shock or a surprise to anyone in the market. That it will be at that level for some more time to come also shd not have been a shock or a suprise to any. So to that extent, I think the market has jolted the majority in the market by its behaviour. That is intriguing.

Then regarding the timing of the posts, I think the timing shd be that of Icharts server time and not individual time that is displayed. is that right?

GS

psri:

apparently, the time setting on individual users' pcs' are ok. the problem as
i have noted is that posts do not appear in chronologically descending order,as they should appear, to prevent users from having to scroll down to see the latest posts. also, the pages appear in no fixed order, adding to the confusion. i had commented on this a while back in the SB. Renewing
my request to icharts' admin to see if this change of all latest posts appearing at the top, and then descending, in order of entry of post- is possible.
have a great day all.

Cheers
DJ
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think expiry may be between 5654 and 5631. Question
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #21   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

feb 2011...first week of india gate of veeru is 5416..... it touched 5411 and reversed..will it be a reversal point?.. as per current view... if and only if closes below 5416 on nf...... then we may c a new lows like 5339.....5339 is the monthly down side india gate....anything closes below 5339 then we may c a big fall upto 4762 ranges in a day or two [ within two days 5339 to 4762 its big fall only...]......

so for this week down side 5416 on closing basis and for this month closing basis 5339 are the important numbers.... on the other side ....5613 and 5658 for the upside weekly numbers....

take care
bye
veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...first week of india gate of veeru is 5416..... it touched 5411 and reversed..will it be a reversal point?.. yes Veeru, 5411 is turning point. it is purely personal view. Rest please follow Veeru
Regards
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like 5600 wiil be reached tomorrow or the day after? Wink
anand1234
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VEERU SIR........
nf very very close to 5416.............wt next??

thanks
anand
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #25   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reality stocks like unitech dlf ibreal hdil bottom out we can buy for delivery picks here 50% ...investment purpose.... we will get 40% return period of 2 months time frame.... for nf 5482 closes below only weak,,,, anyway
5416 is there....

bye
veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #26   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5496 tomorrow important number next number is 5416 then 5339 next is 5222....upside 5557 is the very very important number....now ball is in your court....
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless there is a new scam / scam grinding, 5416 may not break. So chance for upside is high; and moreover BNF has to bounce back for a new high as per Veeru. So drive your ball accordingly, but do not forget few hurdles such as ses, bike, big psu bank, big infra ...
Again go with Veeru.
Regards
girishhu1
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi veeruanna,
which r the india gate nos for bank nifty?
regards,
girish

Last edited by girishhu1 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #29   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nf girish
girishhu1
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallenangel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: