Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOR[L]D OF VEERU- chennai boy -veeru
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author WOR[L]D OF VEERU- chennai boy -veeru
prasenjit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakul.....
just try verru's numbers, i think that u will enjoy a lot in the long run......bye...
rrang438
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Post Reply Reply with quote

Dear All,

I am regular reader of your forum and comments, I would like to inform that you all predicting very well (Congrads and excellent work). However every time I am seeing , whenever the fail in your prediction target or reversal that time you all keep quit (No words to say anything) and when target get achieved by the time typing too much emotional words like (woooo haaa, enjoy etc). When get failed did you said sorry then mean.
The above prediction done by Veeru around December and it got failed. After two or three month later it’s going down by the way means he shows to much show off (I agree he has talent, but time frame failed in December. Market needed time frame.

For the same way I can also show many forum that got failed and did not seen any comment for that. But successful forum replying too much harassment words between yourself sometime like this.
if you know more knowledge in trading than nice way teach to others they will learn from you and they will also earn money because of you… no need dummy target (nobody know how it’s coming and going) which does not useful for others stay long run…..

Assume, If veeru not coming for write or give the target, then you will trade or wait for him to come…. So please everyone learn your own way… other talented guys, please teach your way to others … this will give better results for his own standing….

Request: Please be post your prediction and knowledge regularly to others get learn. I think no need for show off for success and failure.

Veeru: Applogies for writing, but i feel you need to reduce your show off because many guys also lost so much money beacuse of your wrong prediction this message may hurt them... ... My circle reqular follow up two guys lost sommuch money in december based on your same eforum..

thanks...
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr.rrang438

If you think this thread is a show off, don't visit this thread sir... This is very simple rather than putting a big post like this. So if you are not satisfied with Mr. Veeru, then don't open the thread, and this would in turn mean no TRADES...

Also what is this?

"other talented guys, please teach your way to others"...

Do you think people here are selfish, keeping their trading strategies within themselves... If you are not trading tomorrow, go through the FORUMS and then give your feedback.

Regards
Ravi
prasenjit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep it up verru.....we r with u......cheers......
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #65   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one simple thing i cant understand in my dull brain that this is charting website, which is meant to be used by technical analysts or those who study this method

it is not at all a call providing website like livecalls.in,

hence, all calls are given or posted voluntarily and for education purpose, be it vera, jimmie, saikat chrome,sumesh, manju or by this fool (the author of the current post-me,casper)

and we try to explain our methods, as and when its possible, so that people can learn and from their feed backs we too can learn as none of us is perfect.if somebody is not okey with a particular persons trading style or calls, that not a sin, it varies with our psychology greatly

but is it good to criticize a senior fellow only bcoz one have a contra view?

come on guys, we are not child, its an open forum, all are definitely looking at u and may not be admiring ur actions if u r failing below a certain standard while commenting on others

plz think about it

thank u
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one simple thing i cant understand in my dull brain that this is charting website, which is meant to be used by technical analysts or those who study this method

it is not at all a call providing website like livecalls.in,

hence, all calls are given or posted voluntarily and for education purpose, be it vera, jimmie, saikat chrome,sumesh, manju or by this fool (the author of the current post-me,casper)

and we try to explain our methods, as and when its possible, so that people can learn and from their feed backs we too can learn as none of us is perfect.if somebody is not okey with a particular persons trading style or calls, that not a sin, it varies with our psychology greatly

but is it good to criticize a senior fellow only bcoz one have a contra view?

come on guys, we are not child, its an open forum, all are definitely looking at u and may not be admiring ur actions if u r failing below a certain standard while commenting on others

plz think about it

thank u
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,
Opnion differs from person to person. Moreover this forum meant for SHAREMARKET, I maen Share the Mraket. . Here Veeru SARES & I MARKET the same.
In other ways in this SHAREMARKET you are bound to share. what is tom share that depends upon uou as I am gainer since December'10; and it is one of the golden period for me. I use my basics still all the credit goes to Veeru.
Moreover it depends how to play with the numbers. If any confusion/further assistance better to ask the same to Veeru how to play with these numbers in this SHAREMARKET. Again, as earlier, my view is look at Veeru before you proceed; and he is a great trafic controller in this SHAREMARKET. Same pitch, same ground some one Zero, some retired hurt & someone HERO with 6Sixes.. that depends upon you; and moreover puttinf black glass on your eyes please do not assess / say world is black.
Again Opnion differs from person to person; and it is my personal opnion. Lastly Veeru is Veeru.
Regards
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentleman

Is there anybody who can give 100% profit giving technicals. I dont think so. It is all timing the market. The clock ticks for everybody but favours someone and the same tick unfavours others. This share, commodity or any speculative market is psyche & number game. For every gainer there is a looser. Veeru just posting levels in whatever he sees fit. He is always give advantage for bears so when he sees any correction in market will use his own joyful words. Nothing wrong in it. we have every right to comment on his postings.

Mr. Veeru continue your good work and post as much possible.

sethuraman
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #69   PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5339 taken out only be a problem for bulls today.and in coming days.... otherwise bears they can enjoy more..... now as per current view this number 5339 is important.... it will be a base of nifty fut........down side 5222 -5180 ranges....next 5001..... 5001 comes tv boys.... domura...jdpppppp jdmmmmm.. clcccsscaaaaappp..... rumesh dungmani.... hs pg.... all will come and say 3500-2300..... start buying [suppose if they come on tv and say u start buy ..].. for investment picks...slowly....what i mean it u shd not buy 100%....u shd buy 40% or 50%...suppose one stock is good on the basis of funda...u want to accumulate 1000 shares means buy 400 or 500...further just u keep a cash in your kitty for that ....if falls further 15% more then add...if turn UUUU turn... what u have is enough.....
bowler cant be all six yorkers or all six balls with bouncers....one or two bad balls also...then the batsman man will hit that ball.... like that ...here also may be retail will get tempt...5400-5500 ranges... u exit that ranges...

now the base of nf on monthly basis number is 5339 ...second resis is 5589....year trend decider is 5926....year low may be 4683 possible from my my naked eye view.....let us c....
vishytns
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Post Reply Reply with quote

Dear mr rrang438,
you said somebody lost huge money. I think their brokerage sw did not allow stoploss order. I really undestand ur concern towards the guys who lost, i think u belng so knowledgable should have helped them in placing stoploss order.
i think we should stop blaming others for our mistakes. My suggestion is that one should know their risk before entering into trade. You should always have risk based stop loss, if u have not kept technical stop loss order.
My apologies to u if i have hurt u. Regards

rrang438 wrote:
Dear All,

I am regular reader of your forum and comments, I would like to inform that you all predicting very well (Congrads and excellent work). However every time I am seeing , whenever the fail in your prediction target or reversal that time you all keep quit (No words to say anything) and when target get achieved by the time typing too much emotional words like (woooo haaa, enjoy etc). When get failed did you said sorry then mean.
The above prediction done by Veeru around December and it got failed. After two or three month later it’s going down by the way means he shows to much show off (I agree he has talent, but time frame failed in December. Market needed time frame.

For the same way I can also show many forum that got failed and did not seen any comment for that. But successful forum replying too much harassment words between yourself sometime like this.
if you know more knowledge in trading than nice way teach to others they will learn from you and they will also earn money because of you… no need dummy target (nobody know how it’s coming and going) which does not useful for others stay long run…..

Assume, If veeru not coming for write or give the target, then you will trade or wait for him to come…. So please everyone learn your own way… other talented guys, please teach your way to others … this will give better results for his own standing….

Request: Please be post your prediction and knowledge regularly to others get learn. I think no need for show off for success and failure.

Veeru: Applogies for writing, but i feel you need to reduce your show off because many guys also lost so much money beacuse of your wrong prediction this message may hurt them... ... My circle reqular follow up two guys lost sommuch money in december based on your same eforum..

thanks...
Allwell
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Post Reply Reply with quote

Well, I think rrang438 is quite true. Though we know that Veeru Sir is genius and their view or prediction are excellent, but it is also true that average 25-30 % prediction failed or not match the target in due time. The more painful thing is that he prefer to keep quite when prediction failed. even not like to answer the query raised by his followers, which might hurt some 1 who trade on base of his advice. He enjoy quite a bit whenever small target achieved.
Though every one is self responsible for his trade, I am not blaming anyone for failed trade, but thinks one should reply for even failed recommendation or accept it.

this is only my view and apologies if any one hurt from it.

vishytns wrote:
Dear mr rrang438,
you said somebody lost huge money. I think their brokerage sw did not allow stoploss order. I really undestand ur concern towards the guys who lost, i think u belng so knowledgable should have helped them in placing stoploss order.
i think we should stop blaming others for our mistakes. My suggestion is that one should know their risk before entering into trade. You should always have risk based stop loss, if u have not kept technical stop loss order.
My apologies to u if i have hurt u. Regards

rrang438 wrote:
Dear All,

thanks...
rajmuthusamy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #72   PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Please Reply with quote

Friends,

This forum / thread is free of cost. Why people question the results of free service? If we make money or loose money - it will not have any impact for Mr Veeru. So, we should not have any right to critic the freebies. If you need his advise and want to do trades, please subscribe his paid service calls and you have a right to criticise his recommendations..

We shoudl use any free advise with lot of caution.

regards

Rajmuthusamy
Allwell
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #73   PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Please Reply with quote

Everyone know this is free site. there r 100s of such a like. we are not going to tell everyone. even we not see their free message or attend free call from them. We write or tell only whom we admire a lot and feels that we have a right to tell them something. the points was not at all about succeed trade or fail trade. the only points was he prefer to silent when prediction failed and enjoy when prediction succeed.

Veeru Sir prefer to keep silent as usual but some other guys overreact quite a bit I feel.

rajmuthusamy wrote:
Friends,

This forum / thread is free of cost. Why people question the results of free service? If we make money or loose money - it will not have any impact for Mr Veeru. So, we should not have any right to critic the freebies. If you need his advise and want to do trades, please subscribe his paid service calls and you have a right to criticise his recommendations..

We shoudl use any free advise with lot of caution.

regards

Rajmuthusamy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #74   PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5339 taken out only be a problem for bulls today.and in coming days.... otherwise bears they can enjoy more..... now as per current view this number 5339 is important.... it will be a base of nifty fut........down side 5222 -5180 ranges....next 5001..... 5001 comes tv boys.... domura...jdpppppp jdmmmmm.. clcccsscaaaaappp..... rumesh dungmani.... hs pg.... all will come and say 3500-2300..... start buying [suppose if they come on tv and say u start buy ..].. for investment picks...slowly....what i mean it u shd not buy 100%....u shd buy 40% or 50%...suppose one stock is good on the basis of funda...u want to accumulate 1000 shares means buy 400 or 500...further just u keep a cash in your kitty for that ....if falls further 15% more then add...if turn UUUU turn... what u have is enough.....
bowler cant be all six yorkers or all six balls with bouncers....one or two bad balls also...then the batsman man will hit that ball.... like that ...here also may be retail will get tempt...5400-5500 ranges... u exit that ranges...

now the base of nf on monthly basis number is 5339 ...second resis is 5589....year trend decider is 5926....year low may be 4683 possible from my my naked eye view.....let us c....
kanna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #75   PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Potruvar potralum Thootruvar thootralum pogattum Kannanukke

VEERUUUU artist
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 5 of 18

Jump to: