Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WW ON EOD CHARTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author WW ON EOD CHARTS
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #616   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
A -ww in Apollo Tyres EOD chart.One can buy puts for a possible target of around 115 by expiry.

RK,

Couldnt find any -WW. More over the stock is up by 3% today.

Vishy
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #617   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vishyvaranasi wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:
A -ww in Apollo Tyres EOD chart.One can buy puts for a possible target of around 115 by expiry.

RK,

Vishy

You include today's candle also you will find one in chart by ignoring some wicks. Yes,it is not a traditional call after COG.It's a call given for expiry. One should buy suitable put and forget.possibility of getting profit by expiry is bright. Laughing Bought 117.5 Fib PE for 0.65 at todays bottom. No Stop loss.
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #618   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
vishyvaranasi wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

RK,

Vishy

You include today's candle also you will find one in chart by ignoring some wicks. Yes,it is not a traditional call after COG.It's a call given for expiry. One should buy suitable put and forget.possibility of getting profit by expiry is bright. Laughing Bought 117.5 Fib PE for 0.65 at todays bottom. No Stop loss.

Gambler's call Wink
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #619   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I don't think so....let us see.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #620   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vishy, look at this chart and tell me ...you still think it's a gamble call?. Smile.I will not wonder even if it goes to 108 by expiry.

ApolloTyres_EOD.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  82.07 KB
 Viewed:  587 Time(s)

ApolloTyres_EOD.png

vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #621   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
Vishy, look at this chart and tell me ...you still think it's a gamble call?. Smile.I will not wonder even if it goes to 108 by expiry.

Hi RK,

Taking the other 2 points(CCI,RSI) into consideration. I agree. But today the hi was 124.90 which is the Hi in the whole setup. Generally we take once the COG comes into effect. But seeing the the CCI and RSI, yest we will be tempted to take up the trade . So i take 50 % of my words back RK. Wink

But there seems to be difference btw my chart and that of yours posting mine.Lets see.

Vishy
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #622   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Rk,
Posting the chart

Apollotyres.png
 Description:
Apollo tyres
 Filesize:  28.8 KB
 Viewed:  546 Time(s)

Apollotyres.png

rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #623   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vishyvaranasi wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

Hi RK,

Taking the other 2 points(CCI,RSI) into consideration. I agree. But today the hi was 124.90 which is the Hi in the whole setup. Generally we take once the COG comes into effect. But seeing the the CCI and RSI, yest we will be tempted to take up the trade . So i take 50 % of my words back RK. Wink

But there seems to be difference btw my chart and that of yours posting mine.Lets see.

Vishy

You forgot most important factor that is expiry. My trade is with a risk reward of 1:4 minimum and a max of 1:15 that's one more reason for taking it up.

In Auropharma.The next day of my post we bought 500 PE 2 lots for 14.65 and sold them at 22 and 28 with in few days.Let us see what happens this time.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #624   PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry friends
Not convinced with the charts of ApolloTyre posted by you.

I have not yet received the daily IEOD, but posting the chart of another source. The target will be around 111.

APOLLOTYRE_Daily_20-02-2014.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.34 KB
 Viewed:  617 Time(s)

APOLLOTYRE_Daily_20-02-2014.png

rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #625   PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updates on Apollotyre.

ApolloTyres_EOD.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.69 KB
 Viewed:  629 Time(s)

ApolloTyres_EOD.png

aneja100
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #626   PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: CoalIndia_23022014_EOD Reply with quote

Attached is coal india daily chart. is it a valid +ww?

coalIndia_23022014_EOD.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  coalIndia_23022014_EOD.doc
 Filesize:  43.5 KB
 Downloaded:  529 Time(s)

rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #627   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop loss triggered in Apollo tyre.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #628   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:

Stop losses triggers for real traders (cool ones like you)...(Many reading this may be masked ones) ..btw..have seen some possible ww being posted failing (as do "most succeeding) like wipro, etc...posted by various members...move back into the 1-3-5 line with volume? Important for success of pattern (may be)...otherwise as someone posted recently..I think sumesh.sol that "overextension" is not favourable for ww ...but "put buying" as u did was great idea enough!!! Than selling futures....
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #629   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

Stop losses triggers for real traders (cool ones like you)...(Many reading this may be masked ones) ..btw..have seen some possible ww being posted failing (as do "most succeeding) like wipro, etc...posted by various members...move back into the 1-3-5 line with volume? Important for success of pattern (may be)...otherwise as someone posted recently..I think sumesh.sol that "overextension" is not favourable for ww ...but "put buying" as u did was great idea enough!!! Than selling futures....

No worries Amit . It's part of the trading game.As of now it seems the breakout upside is in full force. Today 7 million traded with nearly 50% delivery volumes. This bullishness may continue for some more time.

But I am going to track this -ww set up as the overshoot is not yet reached the limit.
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #630   PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
amitagg wrote:
rk_a2003 wrote:

No worries Amit . It's part of the trading game.As of now it seems the breakout upside is in full force. Today 7 million traded with nearly 50% delivery volumes. This bullishness may continue for some more time.

But I am going to track this -ww set up as the overshoot is not yet reached the limit.

rk_a2003

What you posted as -WW is not real WW setup because in your chart wedges are not formed (i.e. trend lines are converging enough to produce expected arrival)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 42 of 44

Jump to: