Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yoga dogs... fantastic.... veeru chennai boy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Yoga dogs... fantastic.... veeru chennai boy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Yoga dogs... fantastic.... veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandew
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Please remove this post Reply with quote

ST / PT

Please remove this post as many, including myself, do not appreciate such sacrilegious thoughts.
Second, this is a stock trading forum, not facebook.

Objection is in the 'title of the post'.

Thank You
trader_roshan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: not in good taste... Reply with quote

Moderator..
Though the morphed pics`deserve an art of appreciation, I think it should not deserve the title... Pls apply your mind at the earliest and tk a decision regarding its intentions...and maybe its relevance to this trading blog-site.
Best
TR Arrow
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veera I think you got a lot of energy and wisdom and not sure how to spend it / distribute it. Offering your expert opinions on the daily charts is one good thing that we appreciate deeply and perhaps that is why your eccentricities are taken with a smile.

However, this time you have crossed the line. The post is irrelevant and the subject not very palatable to many; as somebody may put it -it is 'politically incorrect'. For your own benefit I would advise you to restrict your eccentric comments. The net is a public place and you never know, you may get into serious trouble with the law if somebody files a public complaint.

Your status as an 'Expert' or your popularity will not get any consideration from the law.
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if its hurt u sorry guys... name shd be changed to yoga dogs.... sorry ..... extremely sorry... just i got a mail and i have not changed the topic also.... extremely sorry

veeru
chennai boy
Shocked Shocked
profitbkr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: veera sir, freedom of expression Reply with quote

artist i thought the pictures were humorous - chennai boy even baba would have smiled seeing them. baba bhi kabhi kabhi hasate hein aur bolte bhi hein ki hasna jaroori hein.

Last edited by profitbkr on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
rishu
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Hello administration......... Reply with quote

How these yoga dogs would help in trading. What is the reason that you have not objected to such a post....strange on your part.
GHAISAS
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs don't piss on moving tyres, but humans can ! This is a 'post' - not a pillar.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been having dogs in my house since childhood and I am not amused. But, based on my experience in drafting IT policy, I don't think this is illegal. And then I find that non-market related posts are allowed on icharts.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rishu:

There is nothing strange here to object. May be people were offended by baba`s name, which was promptly removed and Veeru apologized for the same. But I am sure when a sea of humanity can be inspired by him, then dogs who are faithful friends of humans can also be inspired.

Also, you need creative and sane humor once in a while. I hope you all do agree.

Regards,
ProTrader
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: