Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

forum is now-a-days...veeru chennai boy..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author forum is now-a-days...veeru chennai boy..
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: forum is now-a-days...veeru chennai boy.. Reply with quote

forum is now-a-days fools place.... only ego boostings ...nothing else... Very Happy its including me ... thats what i stopped all... artist artist
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: forum is now-a-days...veeru chennai boy.. Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
forum is now-a-days fools place.... only ego boostings ...nothing else... Very Happy its including me ... thats what i stopped all... artist artist

Veerappan hi,
My view is such generalizations should not be made. You see the world, the way you are.
Look at STOP thread, jai comes and posts only relevant info. RVG , RR, GEMINI do post relevant info. There are many other members also, however I took names of few top of the mind recall.
It's upto an individual, how he takes everything. We all are human beings and possess ego and emotions. So sometimes these things are displayed more prominently.
Believe me, in the end no body is going to remember these displays of egos, However icharts members will categorically remember, any good TA discussion.
Ask in forum, how many ppl remember your display of ego( if any). Ask how many ppl remember your magic numbers. The latter will have more counts

rgds
Arul Zen
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Its your choice to include yourself in fools list Reply with quote

veerappan!! First you control your emotions and mind your language! dont forget the dignity and respect of ichart members! Legends like spec and many more senior members were taught a lot in this forum and thousands of new comers were benefited. Its your choice to include yourself in fools list!! but you don't have any rights to say anything about other members! Very Happy Cool
avi378
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veeru bhai ... Forum is nvr a fools place .. itz a basic idea v gt frm dis forum .. bt as v knw tht - u cn lead a horse into a water bt u cn't mak it drnk , unles n until thy want itz wid own ...People, like horses, will only do what they have a mind to do....so jst chill out hv fun n 4gt it wat odrs say ..

Note : Whn ppl strt talking against you ... it Means u r growing ...!! Cool artist Wink
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Men may come men may go but I Charts forum will be there for ever.
paa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Veeru

When you face hurdles (criticism etc.) on the path, means you are on right track!

Do your "KARMA -Act" and don't bother about the "PHAL - Fruit", that will be taken care by Almighty!

Regards
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think MR veeru wanted to express that ,recently what level of intelligence in debate was there earlier , is missing , on the contrary criticism is sharp.

Although fool word is surely a blunder which affects the sentiments of forum members.

still ppl may differ to my observation ,
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svkum wrote:
I think MR veeru wanted to express that ,recently what level of intelligence in debate was there earlier , is missing , on the contrary criticism is sharp.

Although fool word is surely a blunder which affects the sentiments of forum members.

still ppl may differ to my observation ,

svkum thatha ...my expression of ways in words may be wrong or almost wrong also ..... but always critics are there.... always.... if u dont like u shd omit and dont vomit in to the thread owner forum... .... is it right word svkum thatha......

if u like just post that ... bcoz of this i made money or i have lost or stop loss hit... ... each one is giving not in a blind ways... some sl ... for some one sl may be big and target also same sway ... some may give with smaller sl ..each one is having diff view.... bcoz of diff view and diff orders market is running...u cant be 100% Right... if 100% right ... y shd be in forum or stock market...

if any one hurt on my word " FoOl" i apologies on that.... but with one condition... one fool from ichart member frankly i am accepting... and i dont know about others....knowing i am a fool is better than unknown things...

Arul zen: zen is getting emotions and writing what a pitty? then what is use of adding Zen in your name....? i said in my sentence itself still i have ego ....[ including me i mentioned clealry ]... U r a Zen why shd get tense... be cool ... still reading zen books wont help... u have to live like a zen....again to u i am wring in a cool way... just think the word again and again about ZEN>>>>

avi378 crude calcutta boy: sing zinc gold raveee... i will take it on positive notes thanks...
sauraj123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Anna,

The point is we all are missing ur magic numbers..requesting you to please start the thread again.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Fool No. 1 Mr. Green . I also have Ego Mr. Green . I am Human Mr. Green

Let's love and respect each other. Life is beautiful.

--PT
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pt bhai Very Happy u r fool number? in fool category numbers are there? there also u want to be number one? Very Happy .... ur ego is bigger than me Very Happy
AmitSwl_FnO
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veer,
What happened man...u r a very cool trader...?? You keep continuing your input to icharts-forum... and let others do what they want to do....
i feel that is what PT is also trying to say...Respect all...and enjoy..

angel angel
amit
Arul Zen
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan!! what a pity!! an emptied mind call us fools!! Then what is the use of asking others to throw their mind out! ( did you really threw your mind?) if so then how did you call us fools? There is no use by advising others to follow when you actually not followed!! be honest!! try to concentrate your work and dont criticize others!! It will be promptly reverted to you!! Topic closed!!
bappa1971
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think verruji is a very difficult person to be understood...but one who understands him and his numbers always rocks.....verruji u r the king of stock market.....i know u make kings.....u rock always always and always.....join u soon sir....cheers mate...... artist
sankan_77
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Looking at the replies to Veeruji's post , what he said proved to be correct .

Your humility is your greatness. And for others, ignorance is bliss !! Smile

You are serving free food. Yet it seems many still not getting it. And those who took it and became healthy , they remain secretly silent ! Smile Smile

Well! That is the nature of humans ! Gratitude is not always easily found. Let them be forgiven!

PT bhai, I am another fool, so we have three fools in this thread.You , me and Veeruji ! Smile Smile Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: