Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INSIDER'S TRADING - BOOKIES!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author INSIDER'S TRADING - BOOKIES!!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true hedger, but for a change, I feel technicals don't match with it in immediate term.
skd2012
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #32   PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedger wrote:
Dear Friends,

New month, new week, new trading day and that too MONDAY 24

Well as per news...I am planning to short sell Bank and Nifty Index in 1st half and keep the high as SL......

If things goes out properly (short selling), will see whether this news is worth following or not alien

regards,
Hedger.

All intra time frames would have reversed in long. So it can backfire if not played with strict SL and carried losing position. Do not mean that market can not fall though!
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedger wrote:
Dear Friends,

New month, new week, new trading day and that too MONDAY 24

Well as per news...I am planning to short sell Bank and Nifty Index in 1st half and keep the high as SL......

If things goes out properly (short selling), will see whether this news is worth following or not alien

regards,
Hedger.

Hello Hedger,

In 1st half nifty high (spot) was around 5720 and low after that was 5676, do you feel that there is a chance of bearishness ahead because as per your post dated 04/02/13, you mentioned to buy the index with SL at 5600 at every dip for all time high???

These statement is contradicting... pls clarify..

Regards,
Chetan.
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chetan

going long what i mentioned was as per the news and price trend at that time......moreover for longs there is a stop of 5600 also on weekly closing basis.....

I have taken short in index on monday and plan to keep with 5770 as stop.....low as of now in spot was 5645 or so......

will update once my SL is breached on weekly closing or 1st target at 5560/40

rgds,
hedger
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedger wrote:
Hi chetan

going long what i mentioned was as per the news and price trend at that time......moreover for longs there is a stop of 5600 also on weekly closing basis.....

I have taken short in index on monday and plan to keep with 5770 as stop.....low as of now in spot was 5645 or so......

will update once my SL is breached on weekly closing or 1st target at 5560/40

rgds,
hedger

Bravo....today's nifty spot low around 5570.......almost near ur 1st target.....
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #36   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear hedger,

You have mentioned on 4/02/2013 that there are few stocks which can benefit positionally....will keep u updated on it>> Any update pl?
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear hedger,

You have mentioned on 4/02/2013 that there are few stocks which can benefit positionally....will keep u updated on it>> Any update pl?

Hello chandrujimrc,

For you only Wink

Buy PNB at this level (716) with a weekly closing stop at 680, target minimum 15-20% in 1-2 months time AEOM
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #38   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear hedger, thanks a lot for your exclusive offer given to me.Any update for Nifty?
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #39   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear hedger, thanks a lot for your exclusive offer given to me.Any update for Nifty?

let see weekly closing below 5590 (spot) would invite more selling.....and a close abv will be good for 6000 again...
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #40   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good trade hedger
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #41   PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
good trade hedger

thank u vinay28,

nifty ready for a nose dive, keeping my half quantity to cover at nifty spot 5557 and rest at my cost as TSL......
hedger
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #42   PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedger wrote:
chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear hedger,

Hello chandrujimrc,

For you only Wink

Buy PNB at this level (716) with a weekly closing stop at 680, target minimum 15-20% in 1-2 months time AEOM

hope u r enjoying the ride in PNB almost 1.5% up in this dull market....stay invested still....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Psychology All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: